Thread: Crazy new Movie on Redbox: Cell!

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

Thumbs down Crazy new Movie on Redbox: Cell!

I did not like the Movie, I am hoping as it ended weird, like it was half way through the Story, someone here on the Forum is a Steven King Reader. As Cell is a Short Story of his. While there were some good Actors in it, Samuel Jackson, Isabella Rossellini John Cusack. You never know who or what? sent the Signal from the Cell Towers which turns the World that was on their Cell Phones at the Time into Crazed Killers. They are not Dead, nor are they Zombies, nor do they eat People. Just want to Kill, and Kill. They are controlled by Sounds, and a Signal that sounds like a Fax Machine, That is how they are controlled. Massive groups of them hang around Cell Towers. I had though there was an ending to it. So hopefully some one read the Story.
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.

In Loving Memory of Montell W. Truitt 8 March, 1933, 3 June, 2021

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

Any good action, at least? Any gun play?
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

Oh Yea! Plenty of that. I was glad when it ended, Just plain Weird. But I have always heard King was strange, I read Carrie back in 1976 before the Movie came out, and it was a hard book to read. You have to love Horror I guess, I love Sci. Fi. with out Samuel Jackson, it would have been unwatchable! He made the Movie. Paul
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.

In Loving Memory of Montell W. Truitt 8 March, 1933, 3 June, 2021