Thread: Being bornt.

Being bornt.

If you were bornt as a girl/boy , would you have the same mindset you have now???

just curious.

fuck, like the opposite that you were bornt.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

I'm not sure. I would have to become a cross-dresser, err, I mean "trans-gender" and walk into a women's restroom to find out. My guess is I would be the same.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

That is an interesting question and points out just how different men and women are. It is not just sexual characteristics but how they see the world. I think I would still be conservative but in a much more "touchy-feely" way. Now I see things very black and white but I allow for others to see things differently. As a female I think I would be much more malleable, not see things as distinctly as I do now.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

I would still be a badass alpha even as a chick.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

I have an idea you would be different in almost every way. As a young girl, you would have been treated differently than you were (assuming the vast majority of us here are guys). You would have had different toys, different friends, different values, and a different outlook on life.

Everything about your history would have been totally different, so you would have had to turn out differently.

As far as having an overall liberal or conservative world view, that would depend more on your parents' way of raising you and their general world views.

Either way, I think I'll stick with using the Men's Room if given a choice.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

I would be a lesbian.

Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

I had a feminist try to explain to me that the reason women are not as strong and fast as men is because they were told to behave like girls and not play sports when they were younger.

I almost fell in the trap. I almost started arguing with the brick wall, but there is no way to explain science and genetics to anyone who is completely brainwashed.

It probably would have gone as well as an argument I had with a flat-earther. HOLY SHIT that was like an episode of the twilight zone.

Most of these boy/girls will probably rebel against there lax parents and probably grow up hard core conservative.
    Last edited by Phil125; 10-07-2016 at 11:40 AM.
    When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail." ----- Jack Burton 1986

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

I would walk into womens dressing rooms, pretend I was blind, and feel my way around the room.

HK you aren't thinking of cutting your dong off are you? This is a pretty philosophical question out of the norm for you.

I dunno, I have lived my whole life as a man, experienced it as a man, growing up around other men. I did have a sister and my mother was at home but I don't know how it would have turned out. I guess I am just comfortable as a man and haven't really thought about it. I would have strange hobbies for a woman that is for sure; guns, fishing, cars, etc. I'd probably be a dike but I guess the plus is I could wear the same clothes and have the same haircut.

HK you aren't thinking of cutting your dong off are you? This is a pretty philosophical question out of the norm for you.

no, not yet anyways.

i've just been thinking about a lot of deeper things lately, most of it stupid shit but some is actually legit.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Helen Keller View Post
    no, not yet anyways.

i've just been thinking about a lot of deeper things lately, most of it stupid shit but some is actually legit.
    You will tell us when you go with a "legit" question, right?
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars