Thread: Queen of nwo tries to foment fud on Trump

Queen of nwo tries to foment fud on Trump

“I’m working for you now—I’m not working for Trump,” Trump explained to supporters in Colorado this Monday. In business, he said, “It’s my job to minimize the overall tax burden” and that he has “legally used the tax laws to my benefit … Honestly, I have brilliantly used those laws.”

Lynn Forrester de Rothschild disagrees. She thinks being able to “beat the system” is not a presidential quality. “He’s a person who’s gamed the system his whole life for his own ends. Now he claims that means he can fix it, but he’s never shown any inclination to fix it for anyone but himself,” the chief executive of the holding company E.L. Rothschild tells Yahoo Finance. “It matters why you go into public office, particularly when you’re the highest official of the greatest country on Earth.”
    http://finance.yahoo.com/news/donald...183745584.html

And from the comments;
    "Tell The Truth13 minutes ago

Lady Rothchild...Really? Of the Infamous inbred (wealth keeping strategy ), Genocidal, Media owning, Globalists, Money Changing, War Mongering, People Enslaving, Country Crushing, America Hating, Psychopathic , Despotic, Villainous families of ALL time - Responsible for STARTING EVERY WAR of the past two centuries only to get richer while satisfying their NWO plan to Depopulate the planet. The are the sickest most depraved (along with the Rockefellers) beings on the planet and they Support Hillary ? Thats like having the support of Pol Pot Mussolini, Lenin and Mao-(all backed by the Rothchilds) Congrats Hillary !!!

Trump broke not ONE law . Yet the media insists that he should pay MORE taxes than he has to . The Rothchilds and Rockefellers OWN the ENTIRE mainstream media.

Watch : The Men Who Own and Run The US Government."
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Everyone seems to be forgetting that Hitlery used the same methods on her tax returns. The kettle is calling the pot black.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

is this any different than what everyone else does when they file their taxes? i.e., use the tax code to maximize their deductions to reduce their tax liability to its minimum within the confines of the law.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

All of this shit about what Trump did in the past is just a diversion foisted on the public because Hitlery doesn't have any issues that people would get behind and vote for. Since she has no substance, she, and her team, keep coming up with trivial things to get people to turn away from Trump. She's not offering anything to anybody.

When she starts announcing, publicly, her policies, then maybe there'll be something to think about. Until then, she has NOTHING and isn't worth listening to.

Even if she did say what her policies were, she'd find it impossible to defend them.

Take what Obama has done and multiply it by 10 to see what Hitlery would do to this country.

Her only advantage over Obama is she's a much bigger crook than he is.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Honestly I thought what trump said was kinda dumb. I don't really think it's that much of a big deal.