Thread: Question About Liberals/Leftists

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Question About Liberals/Leftists

There's a saying that if you want to know who the top dog is, follow the money.

Well, I have a question I can't answer and would appreciate any help in finding the answer.

Who is the one calling the shots that all liberals/leftist follow? I doubt you could follow a money trail as it would be totally convoluted, but there still has to be a way to figure out who the ultimate boss is.

I'm not sure it's the DNC, or the media. I doubt it's George Soros as he's more of a leftist funder for communist activities. It could be a small group of like-minded individuals. I just don't know. If J. Edgar were still alive, I'm sure he would be able to answer this.

Still, there has to be someone who tells all the other leftists which issues to push, which candidates to support, who needs to be taken down, etc. Someone who, literally, calls all the shots and sets the leftist agenda.

I feel that liberals are too well coordinated to doing all this damage on their own.

There has to be someone, somewhere who's setting all this up.

Any help would be appreciated.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

We will probably never know who the oligarchs are. It would be too simple and the corruption would be too visible.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    We will probably never know who the oligarchs are. It would be too simple and the corruption would be too visible.
    I doubt anything about him/them would be visible. Whoever they are, they've been pretty damned invisible so far.

I still believe there is someone out there who is calling all the shots and those in the public eye are nothing more than well paid puppets.

I have an idea the DNC is one step below the person/persons in charge. They're like the Board of Directors for a corporation, but they still answer to the CEO. They are pretty damned powerful, but I don't think they call all the shots. There has to be someone higher than the DNC.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

They have an encrypted forum. We will never know, but the money trail will tell you what they want you to think...
    Last edited by shorthair; 10-08-2016 at 11:34 AM.

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shorthair View Post
    They have an encrypted forum. We will never know, but the money trail will tell you what they want you to think...
    what encrypted forum?
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

They do a lot of "nation-changing" work through foundations. Some of them are overt, such as the ones you see mentioned at the end of any pbs show. They in turn are given money by the usual suspects, Rockefellers, Rothschilds, etc. They also "suggest" changes to school textbooks, to include lgbtwtfbbq ideology at younger and younger ages, islamic indoctrination, evolution, moral relativity, etc etc liberal causes. Then you have the oligarch players like Kissinger, Soros, and Berzerkinski who relish seeing their name publicly associated with evil. They are at the upper levels of evil, but there are others above them, all the way to the top where satan presides over them all. The one thing that really unites all the various peoples of satan, be they rich western oligarch or muslim king or neocon or the useful idiots and cucks is a shared hatred of messiah. The shared endgoal is the building of the empire of the devil.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

There is no one person or even one group you can point to a THE leader.

It's made up of super rich like Soros and other money men you've probably never heard of, the New York Times (which really is the paper of record for all the press and Progressives), Progressive think tanks, influential writers like Zinn and Chomsky, politicians like Shumer and most any of the others who've been in congress for more then a couple of terms, most of the large foundations like the Ford and Rockefeller foundations that have been infiltrated and taken over by the Left, and an assortment of professional activists most of whom you've never heard of either.

It's just a large loosely connected mass of like-minded hard corp Progressives who, while they may disagree and even hate each other, they're committed to working toward "Fundamentally changing America".