Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Were being played

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Were being played

I did some reading today behind enemy lines in some of the most liberal forums and they are being fed just as much rhetoric about Trump as we get about Clinton. Seems to me both sides are being worked into a lather for a reason.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Well yeah, neither side want the other to win. That's Politics in general.

Seems to me there is more to it then that.

to me it seems worse then ever before. It is either what i am thinking or people really are that depraved. If that is the case then that is embarrassing. But from what i have read today, Both sides are taking payoffs, both sides are pedophiles, both sides are racist and both are guilty of rape. Both sides are equally convinced that the other is all of these things without needing proof and that their candidate is the only one that can save the world.

seems too far fetched to me.

I have two words for you - "False Equivalence."

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    I did some reading today behind enemy lines in some of the most liberal forums and they are being fed just as much rhetoric about Trump as we get about Clinton. Seems to me both sides are being worked into a lather for a reason.
    Have you totally ignored the GROSS PROPAGANDA MACHINE that is the Mainstream media? Also Yahoo, Google, Facebook, et. al all those LIBERAL tech companies skewing all news feeds to feature the most vile anti TRUMP falsehoods imaginable?

The BIG DIFFERENCE is that WE see what THEY say all the time. We can't avoid it. But THEY never get to see OUR point of view. Ever. It's maddening and it's shitty.

You know as a result one thing we aren't talking about at all any more is policy. Maybe that is on purpose

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    You know as a result one thing we aren't talking about at all any more is policy. Maybe that is on purpose
    Yes, that is the purpose of all these meaningless, and unfounded, attacks on Trump. They deflect away from Hitlery's policy stances, which no one would be willing to support. Hitlery has NOTHING to offer. Hitlery is NOTHING. She's just a crook hoping to score the biggest theft in the history of the US. She wants to steal this election.

To keep a perspective on what's really happening, just believe that every MSM propaganda outlet is reporting the opposite of what's really happening. That will be closer to the truth.

Trump is nowhere near as bad as the MSM paints him. Wikileaks has emails that show the MSM is colluding with the Hitlery campaign in a smear campaign that is targeting Trump with lies.

To everyone who is starting to doubt their willingness to support Trump because of all these "new" allegations: Do not let the MSM propaganda outlets get you down. They tell the truth as much as Hitlery does.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    its all pure shit slinging at this point. Maybe in a few years they will just have a wrestling match... WWF style.

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

its all pure shit slinging at this point. Maybe in a few years they will just have a wrestling match... WWF style.
    I say bring back dueling. The survivor becomes the next president.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Quote Originally Posted by skorpion View Post
    I say bring back dueling. The survivor becomes the next president.
    Won't work. I am sure hillary would have snipers surrounding the area to make sure she won.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Won't work. I am sure hillary would have snipers surrounding the area to make sure she won.
    True. And Trump would be given a pistol loaded with blanks.

Yeah, except that anything Clinton says is a lie.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post

Not that difficult. Just fire a camera flash at her and she'll blue-screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Not that difficult. Just fire a camera flash at her and she'll blue-screen.
    I found it amusing how the audience at the debates are not allowed to have any phones, cameras, or electronics on them. Can't have camera flashes causing Hitlery to start vibrating like a cheap dildo.

Quote Originally Posted by skorpion View Post
    I found it amusing how the audience at the debates are not allowed to have any phones, cameras, or electronics on them. Can't have camera flashes causing Hitlery to start vibrating like a cheap dildo.
    I'd love to see her brain spaz on TV during the debates.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

[QUOTE=alismith;451039]I'd love to see her brain spaz on TV during the debates.
    https://youtu.be/YMHOcmDVBP0

I was hoping for that as well, but if you go back to the beginning of that debate and watch her eyes and body language (but mostly the eyes) it looks very much like the medication is just taking effect...her eyes show it. It also appears while that was the perfectly timed big hit of the meds, they begin to taper off as the debate goes on and she begins to become more focused.

In the words of Dinesh D'Souza, "What is so important for the democrats that they have to literally drag the hag across the finish line"...

[QUOTE=308;451041]
    Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post

I was hoping for that as well, but if you go back to the beginning of that debate and watch her eyes and body language (but mostly the eyes) it looks very much like the medication is just taking effect...her eyes show it. It also appears while that was the perfectly timed big hit of the meds, they begin to taper off as the debate goes on and she begins to become more focused.

In the words of Dinesh D'Souza, "What is so important for the democrats that they have to literally drag the hag across the finish line"...
    I've also noticed that she NEVER looks at the audience. She's always looking over their heads. It's like, subconsciously, she can't meet anyone's eyes because of all the lies she's using to prop herself up.

Freedom isn't free.

[QUOTE=alismith;451042]
    Quote Originally Posted by 308 View Post

I've also noticed that she NEVER looks at the audience. She's always looking over their heads. It's like, subconsciously, she can't meet anyone's eyes because of all the lies she's using to prop herself up.

Because there's no audience to look at. All of her "town hall meetings" are green-screen overlays.

Ever see the video where people are supposedly taking video of her on a smartphone? But zoom into the smartphone screen and you don't see Hildebeast, nor do you see the American Flag that she's supposedly standing in front of or the podium.

Several other videos have momentary "glitches" where The Beast disappears or has "digital shimmers" around her outline.

Also, lots of videos have shadow mis-matches and perspective errors (for example, in one video it looks like she's standing in front of a US Flag that's at least 50 feet wide).

No matter though... she'll get frauded into office. If she can shut down the FBI and the DOJ, then lying her way into office will be a piece of cake.

[QUOTE=308;451041]
    Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post

On the second debate, at the beginning, Hildebeast looked all wired and wide awake (like speed or coke or something). By the end of the debate, she looked like her batteries were empty. The speed wore off I guess.....

(which is probably why Trump wants a drug test before the next debate).

Hitler took all kinds of drugs to prop himself up before speeches. Must run in the family.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast