Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Were being played

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    I did some reading today behind enemy lines in some of the most liberal forums and they are being fed just as much rhetoric about Trump as we get about Clinton. Seems to me both sides are being worked into a lather for a reason.

This may be, but what is thrown at Killary is 99 percent true, what's thrown at The Donald is 99 percent false.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    to me it seems worse then ever before. It is either what i am thinking or people really are that depraved. If that is the case then that is embarrassing. But from what i have read today, Both sides are taking payoffs, both sides are pedophiles, both sides are racist and both are guilty of rape. Both sides are equally convinced that the other is all of these things without needing proof and that their candidate is the only one that can save the world.

seems too far fetched to me.
    How much proof do you need against Hitlery and Bill? Really? Most all of the allegations against Trump are BS with no proof. And they've just surfaced while the Klintoon's have decades of evidence against them. Decades.
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    I'd love to see her brain spaz on TV during the debates.

Just check the reaction of the non-staff people around her. Says it all.
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

Quote Originally Posted by O.S.O.K. View Post
    Just check the reaction of the non-staff people around her. Says it all.
    Yeah, like they have seen it all before.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12