Thread: Latest Clinton attack ad features Alex Jones LOL!!!

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Latest Clinton attack ad features Alex Jones LOL!!!

Oh boy this would just make me vote for him even more. Just out of the sheer craziness of it.

Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Everything he said in that video is true if interpreted in its proper context.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

now more people are going to find out about alex jones

PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Quote Originally Posted by Helen Keller View Post
    now more people are going to find out about alex jones

Yeah they should find out about Alex Jones.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t4WQwVqVjs
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Yeah they should find out about Alex Jones.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t4WQwVqVjs

"Serious" question: If Alex Jones is a sell out, and he supports Donald Trump, does that mean Donald Trump is also a sell out, or controlled opposition? I'm not making fun of you, just getting an opinion from someone deeper into the conspiracies than myself.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    "Serious" question: If Alex Jones is a sell out, and he supports Donald Trump, does that mean Donald Trump is also a sell out, or controlled opposition? I'm not making fun of you, just getting an opinion from someone deeper into the conspiracies than myself.

I dunno. What if Trump quit tomorrow? I doubt he will quit or be a ringer or shill for the klintons and think he will do what he says he will if elected. However, what if he gets elected and then does everything Killary said she'd do?
    I mean, we're talking about a man who lead all his adult life as a NYC dem espousing the entire dem platform who bought politicians to include his erstwhile opponent (who he has also been friends with for decades along with her husband) and cavorted with the nwo folks that suddenly decides to run as a gop candidate for president. It's a rational question far as I'm concerned. For some Trump supporters it's like fessional rasslin or nascar, or pro sports - a big drama to make them feel they're part of something real and alive, to other Trump supporters they merely support the ideas he currently says he stands for.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

I dunno. What if Trump quit tomorrow? I doubt he will quit or be a ringer or shill for the klintons and think he will do what he says he will if elected. However, what if he gets elected and then does everything Killary said she'd do?
    I mean, we're talking about a man who lead all his adult life as a NYC dem espousing the entire dem platform who bought politicians to include his erstwhile opponent (who he has also been friends with for decades along with her husband) and cavorted with the nwo folks that suddenly decides to run as a gop candidate for president. It's a rational question far as I'm concerned. For some Trump supporters it's like fessional rasslin or nascar, or pro sports - a big drama to make them feel they're part of something real and alive, to other Trump supporters they merely support the ideas he currently says he stands for.

Thanks for the response. I don't actually like many of Trump's policies at all, but consider him the only available option to counter the NWO controlled candidates. I wasn't sure if he was going to put the knife in the backs of the alt-right or the neo-cons, but after the establishment put the knife in his back and now he's out telling people about the central banking scheme, I feel as if he really is trying to fight the NWO/global government conspiracy. On the other hand, I recognize that the democrats essentially set him up for failure by having the media promote him early on so they could attack the GOP with the opposition research the left had performed on Trump, but it looks to me like he has figured out the deception and is going all-out to defeat them now.

In regards to Alex Jones, even if he is a plant, he is waking so many people up to the NWO conspiracy I feel like it almost doesn't matter. There are lots of others calling out the NWO that don't sound like crack pots, but they don't get any attention. Nobody seems to be listening to Tom Woods or reading Lew Rockwell, so why not have a "crazy man" sell the NWO conspiracy to the masses?

Also I was always a fan of Bill Hicks anyway.

Lol I was gonna say look into Bill Hicks for even more fun. Or the Alex Jones show stratfor employees.

With regards to this;
    "There are lots of others calling out the NWO that don't sound like crack pots, but they don't get any attention."

Lew Rockwell and Tom Woods didn't have Ted Turner as sugardaddy.
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 10-18-2016 at 01:53 PM.

Lol I was gonna say look into Bill Hicks for even more fun. Or the Alex Jones show stratfor employees.

With regards to this;
    "There are lots of others calling out the NWO that don't sound like crack pots, but they don't get any attention."

Lew Rockwell and Tom Woods didn't have Ted Turner as sugardaddy.

In doing opposition research on Alex Jones within conspiracy/alt-media groups, it appears that most if not all critics of Jones who believe in the NWO conspiracy are supporters of the anti-ZOG movement.

Would you agree or disagree that most non-mainstream critics of Jones believe in and oppose ZOG, or view the Zionist conspiracy as being the top of the NWO/global government conspiracy?

Again I'm only asking objectively, not attacking the anti-ZOG folks.

In doing opposition research on Alex Jones within conspiracy/alt-media groups, it appears that most if not all critics of Jones who believe in the NWO conspiracy are supporters of the anti-ZOG movement.

Would you agree or disagree that most non-mainstream critics of Jones believe in and oppose ZOG, or view the Zionist conspiracy as being the top of the NWO/global government conspiracy?

Again I'm only asking objectively, not attacking the anti-ZOG folks.
    I'd have to see your data as I've not ran across "aryans against Jones" so far. That would also be a good tactic for the nwo, anyone exposing Jones/Hicks is immediately smeared with aryan crap. I might add that from what I've seen, most aryan groupings are fedz cointelpro ops, just as most of the "terrorist acts" that get "thwarted" by the fedz were created and controlled by the fedz themselves.

Nasonazi Hal Turner, who was eventually turned upon by his fed handlers and imprisoned, was outted by apparent aryan types as aryans were his target audience, they hacked his email and found him colluding with his fed handlers and revealed it to the world. Turner now tries the same carp via his mouthpiece "Superstation 95" media outlet.
    https://www.superstation95.com/

Remember, white supremacy/nasonazis/kkk/zoggers = fedops. Tim McVeigh is alleged to have written a letter to his sister while in prison, telling her he worked for the fedz infiltrating the supremacist Elohim City group before the fedz took the planned bombing live and implicated the fed undercover assets. In the end they always burn their guy or the entire group, I mean, that's what they created the group for in the first place.

I'd have to see your data as I've not ran across "aryans against Jones" so far. That would also be a good tactic for the nwo, anyone exposing Jones/Hicks is immediately smeared with aryan crap. I might add that from what I've seen, most aryan groupings are fedz cointelpro ops, just as most of the "terrorist acts" that get "thwarted" by the fedz were created and controlled by the fedz themselves.

Nasonazi Hal Turner, who was eventually turned upon by his fed handlers and imprisoned, was outted by apparent aryan types as aryans were his target audience, they hacked his email and found him colluding with his fed handlers and revealed it to the world. Turner now tries the same carp via his mouthpiece "Superstation 95" media outlet.
    https://www.superstation95.com/

Remember, white supremacy/nasonazis/kkk/zoggers = fedops. Tim McVeigh is alleged to have written a letter to his sister while in prison, telling her he worked for the fedz infiltrating the supremacist Elohim City group before the fedz took the planned bombing live and implicated the fed undercover assets. In the end they always burn their guy or the entire group, I mean, that's what they created the group for in the first place.

I didn't collect any data. I just googled "Alex Jones show stratfor employees" from your previous post, and the first place it took me to was a place called "Alex Jones Exposed dot info", where every piece of evidence was related to Jones having friends or family that is either Jewish or related to Jews.

I've always had a bad feeling about "superstation95". Glad you pointed that out.

I know the zoggers have been infiltrated since at least the 90's, but I know there are a lot of them still out there. I'm not interested in them for any reason other than history, and just thought it seemed strange that a lot of the anti-Jones rhetoric from the right has been zogger in nature, with claims made that he is covering up the involvement of the Jews because he doesn't seem to believe in the ZOG aspects of NWO.

Thanks again for the response.

(FYI I'm not a zogger. Just interested in conspiracies in general.)

I didn't collect any data. I just googled "Alex Jones show stratfor employees" from your previous post, and the first place it took me to was a place called "Alex Jones Exposed dot info", where every piece of evidence was related to Jones having friends or family that is either Jewish or related to Jews.

I've always had a bad feeling about "superstation95". Glad you pointed that out.

I know the zoggers have been infiltrated since at least the 90's, but I know there are a lot of them still out there. I'm not interested in them for any reason other than history, and just thought it seemed strange that a lot of the anti-Jones rhetoric from the right has been zogger in nature, with claims made that he is covering up the involvement of the Jews because he doesn't seem to believe in the ZOG aspects of NWO.

Thanks again for the response.

(FYI I'm not a zogger. Just interested in conspiracies in general.)
    Jones doesn't seem to harp on zog much itself or catholicism/pope/antichrist/whore church of revelation theory - wich is another thing he is accused of being an agent for, the pope and jesuits. By the way, Killary's vp pick is a jesuit. They're like the pope's samurai ninjas or something.