Thread: Burglars say they were held at gunpoint and tortured by shop owner

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Burglars say they were held at gunpoint and tortured by shop owner

Fuck 'em.

The suspects, who openly admitted to authorities that they broke into the shop, said they were confronted by Antley, who was armed with a gun. But instead of calling 911, Antley held them at gunpoint and made the duo strip down to their underwear, then face a wall. After that, Antley allegedly beat the two suspects and jabbed the gun into their sides while threatening to kill them both.

This apparently went on for at least an hour, according to Eller, before Antely’s brother, Joshua, and his girlfriend, Kathryn Pellicio, came to the shop. At that point, Eller and Gonzalez were forced into a bathroom in the back of the shop and beaten for more than an hour.

http://www.guns.com/2016/10/20/burgl...ource=facebook
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

These burglars should consider themselves lucky. It could of turned into a Pulp Fiction "get the gimp" type of scene.

good one

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

I side with the business owner. I hope he requests a jury trial and gets lucky with a group of jurors that side with him, also.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Moral of story: It's better if Mom, or Dad, spanks you for your transgressions when you're little, instead of being beaten by a stranger for your crimes when you grow up.

Some people have to learn proper behavior the hard way.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Robber Set on Fire by Gas Station Worker

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1ad_1466540203

Just a hint of how they deal with thieves in Brasil.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

You wanna do it here?
    Naw man, lets take them back to Russells old room.
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    Fuck 'em.
    My thoughts exactly.
    When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail." ----- Jack Burton 1986