Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ‘Calibration error’ changes GOP votes to Dem in Illinois county

‘Calibration error’ changes GOP votes to Dem in Illinois county

Dem in Illinois county
    Published October 22, 2014 watchdog.org
    Facebook Twitter Email Print

CHICAGO — Early voting in Illinois got off to a rocky start Monday, as votes being cast for Republican candidates were transformed into votes for Democrats.

Republican state representative candidate Jim Moynihan went to vote Monday at the Schaumburg Public Library.

“I tried to cast a vote for myself and instead it cast the vote for my opponent,” Moynihan said. “You could imagine my surprise as the same thing happened with a number of races when I tried to vote for a Republican and the machine registered a vote for a Democrat.”

The conservative website Illinois Review reported that “While using a touch screen voting machine in Schaumburg, Moynihan voted for several races on the ballot, only to find that whenever he voted for a Republican candidate, the machine registered the vote for a Democrat in the same race. He notified the election judge at his polling place and demonstrated that it continued to cast a vote for the opposing candidate’s party. Moynihan was eventually allowed to vote for Republican candidates, including his own race.

Moynihan offered this gracious lesson to his followers on Twitter: “Be careful when you vote in Illinois. Make sure you take the time to check your votes before submitting.”
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...is-county.html

Pat attention to your votes please, don't let the bastards get away with this.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

And this is how they will win. In fact, this may be how they have won before.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

To reiterate what 5.56 said, be sure to check your marks before you push that final button.

IF anything seems not quite right, notify the judge, and if that doesn't work, then raise hell until they fix it.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    There is no rigging of this election. What happened in Illinois is normal for the suburbs of Chicago, which takes in the whole state. The elections aren't rigged, say it enough times and it still is a lie. What sickens me is that this is just the tip of the iceberg and other than Fox, no other news service is going to tell the story of the candidate who couldn't even vote for himself!

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

This will be commonplace across the country. The media calls Trump a loon for his "rigged election" line, but we've all seen the reports of dead people voting, illegals voting, the same person voting nine times, and voting machines going haywire in the past.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Exactly why I don't trust electronic paperless voting machines.

My DIL works for the election board and I asked her how hard is would be to "rig" a voting machine. She said it was impossible to "rig" one at the county level as the counting sticks, that are placed inside them, are installed at the state level. The only way to "fix" a voting machine is to alter the sticks before they are placed in the machines, and that can only be done at the state level.

However, once the count tallies are sent to the state, it's out of the county's hands. So, any changes to the vote can only be done at the state level. Each polling place lists their total counts for the public to see (this list stays up for 2-3 days) once the voting place shuts down. If the county levels don't match the state totals, then something is wrong and easy to verify.

Hopefully, this will make it harder for the Dims to cheat.

Again, remember to check and make sure your votes are correct BEFORE you push that last button.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Early this year, the local paper ran a series of reports about registration "problems" in St. Clair county (East St. Louis, etc.) where they found an address in East St. Louis had something like 28 people registered at a single address, a small single family house. Most of the "voters" also had different last names.

Oddly enough, they found this out just a few weeks AFTER the East St. Louis election board had SUPPOSEDLY purged the voter rolls. NOR was this the only discrepancy the paper had to report.

BTW, ESL has its own election board while the rest of St. Clair county has one as well. That's right - TWO election boards in one county. Go figure.

The paper you ask? The Belleville News-DEMOCRAT (bnd.com). Yeah. A paper called "democrat" reporting on voter discrepancies in a HEAVILY democratic county.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

It is Illanoid. The machines will vote democrap automatically even if no one shows up.
    Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

You're more likely to see free and fair elections in Iraq.

At least there they use paper ballots and every voter dips a finger in purple ink.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    You're more likely to see free and fair elections in Iraq.

At least there they use paper ballots and every voter dips a finger in purple ink.
    Sad but true! Unfortunately all this would do is prevent someone from voting more than once. Ballot box stuffing still turned up in some areas of Iraq just like some areas of Chicago and other places in the USA where there were more votes than registered voters.

My bro in law in Las Vegas called last night and when he went to early vote yesterday his Trump vote changed to bitcherly Clit-on, he changed it back to Trump and it did it again. He had to get help to make it stay on Trump. be careful out there voting....

Forged registrations.........................Good thing they caught (this one, this time),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I am sure there is more going on all over the country with the corruption we have

“A group by the name of the Indiana Voter Registration Project has forged voter registrations… If you receive one of these applications, please contact the Indiana State Police Special Investigations.” http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ation-project/

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Found this on 4chan/pol:

No idea where this was.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

And they wonder why Trump said he will Algore this election if need be. Funny how the left wing media forgets that Gore and Madam Clinton both contested the results way back when. Their new mantra is that if you can't learn from history, change or erase it. Erase preferred.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

"I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

If Hillary wins, it will be because of this shit. That's why the media keeps on showing these fake and phony polls of her ahead of Trump. That way they can fall back on those polls and say that "Hillary was the projected winner; Trump lost fair and square." As everyone else said, make damn sure you double check before you cast your vote. Also take photos and videos on your cell phones and post them on social media; so you can warn your friends about the machines being rigged.

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    Damn the DC-Balto. corridor!!!!!! As far as campaign signs go, it's Trump 25-1 over Hitlery.

Freedom isn't free.

Watchdog Alleges Virginia Prepping to Accommodate Mass Voter Fraud
    Officials stockpile a million provisional ballots in swing state governed by a close Clinton ally
    http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/w...s-voter-fraud/

That'd sure let a mess o illegals do them some votin!
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    To reiterate what 5.56 said, be sure to check your marks before you push that final button.

IF anything seems not quite right, notify the judge, and if that doesn't work, then raise hell until they fix it.
    Our voting machines use a sheet of paper with little circles (like school tests) where you pencil in the dot of the person you vote for. Then the sheet is slid into the front of the machine. That's it. There's no indication of the vote recorded, no feedback as to what the machine registered. For all we know, it could change anything into a dim vote.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast