Thread: The Walking Dead - Season 7

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

The Walking Dead - Season 7

Starts tonight in case anyone forgot amongst all this election BS.

http://www.amc.com/shows/the-walking-dead
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

We're locked and loaded in my house. Got the 55" warmed up and a box of tissues. Sure hope it's not Glen or Darryl that we loose tonight.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Been watching the Season 6 run up off and on. Watching the last one before somebody dies.

OMG is all I can say! I didn't see that coming. Not going to say anything spoiler myself as others my be hours behind on seeing this.

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Took me by surprise too. Thought we dodged a bullet so to speak. What was the deal with Negan's comment to Dwight about not killing him until he got a taste?
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    Took me by surprise too. Thought we dodged a bullet so to speak. What was the deal with Negan's comment to Dwight about not killing him until he got a taste?

I got the impression it meant that Neagan wasn't going to give him a free kill so to speak, and that if he wanted Daryl he was going to have to work for it, not just execute him while in Neagan's custody.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

I think he broke Rick! Not sure if he can bounce back from this one, He said in next weeks Previews he is no longer the Leader. Wonder what that is about, He almost had to cut off his Sons Hand. No one knows what happened to his Colt Python! IF he get it back, we may come out of season 7 ok! I think it will end with him horribly Killing Neland! He will beat him to Death, and cut him up into Little Pieces, I am sure just like the Gov. He will Die hard! Notice how you did not see Neland running around with the Colt. His Son had been carrying it some. Poor Maggie, Who is the Asshole playing Neland anyway, they picked a shit actor to play a shit role! Every time I see his Bat, I think of Kenny Rogers Song, You picked a fine time to leave me Lucile! I don't know how far away D.C is from Arlington, but they should try to find a Military Fall out Shelter in D.C. I know the Military is there held up. I am thinking this may be a hard season to get through also I hate that Whistle Sound they make , what a lousy tune! These are my Thoughts. Paul
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.

In Loving Memory of Montell W. Truitt 8 March, 1933, 3 June, 2021

It is NEAGEN.

The actor is Jeffery Dean Morgan, he is very well thought of by other actors as being very skilled as an actor.
    Here you go, a link to AMC's web site that lists the characters and actors names.
    http://www.amc.com/shows/the-walking-dead/cast-crew
    Last edited by Schuetzenman; 10-24-2016 at 07:14 PM.

I must say, when _________'s head got smashed in, the gore was very realistic looking, especially with the way the one eye was popping out. Interesting season opener.

Thankfully, the next 2 episodes are about Morgan and Carol, at a new place called the Kingdom.

Quote Originally Posted by number6 View Post
    Thankfully, the next 2 episodes are about Morgan and Carol, at a new place called the Kingdom.
    I completely forgot about them. I wonder if there will be another epic battle toward the end of the season.

Oh, it looks like the season 7 premier got folks' panties in a bunch because "feelz" and "too gory." Boohoo. It's a show that takes place in the zombie apocalypse. Of course there is gore.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...n-council.html

Quote Originally Posted by skorpion View Post
    I must say, when _________'s head got smashed in, the gore was very realistic looking, especially with the way the one eye was popping out. Interesting season opener.

They did a great job filming that. They made sure to show us the faces of his friends so we could achieve maximum empathy. Having him sit there mumbling out nonsense really drove home the irreparable nature of his injuries.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Quote Originally Posted by skorpion View Post
    I completely forgot about them. I wonder if there will be another epic battle toward the end of the season.

Oh, it looks like the season 7 premier got folks' panties in a bunch because "feelz" and "too gory." Boohoo. It's a show that takes place in the zombie apocalypse. Of course there is gore.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...n-council.html

These fools have the audacity to refer to cable subscription as mandatory subsidization, probably from some ass hat that thinks it's your duty to pay your taxes.

"It’s not enough to 'change the channel,' as some people like to advocate, because cable subscribers — regardless of whether they want AMC or watch its programming — are still forced to subsidize violent content,” he stated in a press release sent to FOX411. “This brutally explicit show is a powerful demonstration of why families should have greater control over the TV networks they purchase from their cable and satellite providers."

The pussies of the world are taking over. Same mentality that thinks Islam is a religion of peace.