Thread: Some thoughts on 0bama Care

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

Some thoughts on 0bama Care

My wife is in the medical field - she works in a local privately-owned office. It seems like weekly, she tells me stories about how she and the doctors have to figure out how to conform to some new ridiculous regulation set forth in 0bama Care. These aren't just little nit-picky things, but far-reaching and draconian rules that are forcing doctors to retire early rather than comply with the rules. It seems like each rule has a certain date assigned to it for when it's supposed to pop up and catch everyone by surprise. I lost one of my doctors because he couldn't take it any more and decided to get out of medicine. My family physician had to sell her practice. My wife is worried about whether or not her career will have a future. Premiums are skyrocketing for everyone. Insurance carriers and medical offices originally on the 0bama Care wagon are dropping like flies. People are losing their doctors and insurance coverage at alarming rates.

Quote Originally Posted by 0bama
    If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. If, if, if, if, you like your current plan, you can keep your plan."
    When 0bama Care was signed into law, there were many predicting from the get-go that it was designed to implode. They were correct. Remember when Pelosi said that the only way to find out what's in the bill is to pass it? She didn't want to reveal the meat and potatoes of this "death by a thousand cuts" bill.

Charlie Daniels hit the nail on the head:

http://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/ch...t-it-was-meant

Secondly, Obamacare was never about health care. It was designed and intended to allow the federal government to take over one sixth of the economy, eventually morphing into a single-payer system, whereby several new and bloated bureaucracies would be created and maintained on the taxpayer's dollar to administrate and enforce the program.
    I couldn't believe how many sheep *cough* LAGC *cough* were so supportive of the 0bama Care bill and excited for it to pass. I wonder if they just as excited about dying, too, because of a now-inferior health care system?
    Last edited by skorpion; 10-25-2016 at 05:40 AM.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Let's see. This is what will be Obama's legacy:

The formation of ISIS, setting race relations back 60 years, selling nukes to Iran, destabilization of the ME, the Muslim invasion of the US, ObamaCare, the criminalization of the Federal government, a weaken military, Police being hunted down, blacks killing blacks are record levels, a national debt of $20 Trillion dollars, black lies matter....

So, Obamacare, forcing doctors out of practice, seems like another planned Obama event to me.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Obama = epic disaster for America!

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    When my daughter was thinking about becoming a medical doctor, she worked with a brain surgeon to make sure it was what she wanted. Between him and several other close friends we have who have been MDs for decades, she was convinced to instead get a PhD in Neuroscience and just take the medical classes for her own personal betterment, which she did.

Many of our MD friends have told us that due to obamacare, there will be less doctors as many will not care to jump through all the flaming hoops that obama has set out. They also warn that many will do as my daughter has done and not become an MD. They spend too much time and too much of their own money complying with not only the standard regulations to become a doctor, but then the stupidity that is called the "Affordable" Care Act.

Unfortunately the premiums skyrocketing won't be felt until after the election, which as of now looks like Trump is right as more an more voting machines are found to be converting votes from R to D.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Let's see. This is what will be Obama's legacy:

The formation of ISIS, setting race relations back 60 years, selling nukes to Iran, destabilization of the ME, the Muslim invasion of the US, ObamaCare, the criminalization of the Federal government, a weaken military, Police being hunted down, blacks killing blacks are record levels, a national debt of $20 Trillion dollars, black lies matter....

So, Obamacare, forcing doctors out of practice, seems like another planned Obama event to me.
    Yet this communist asswipe was elected not once but twice to office. And if HRC gets elected she will continue the Democrat reign of terror, even more so.
    Nietzsche: From life's school of war: what does not kill me makes me stronger.

Some are seeing rates up 30 to 50 percent even after the huge jumps from the 0bamacare rollout. Also, providers are dropping too.

Remember, if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor!
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

White House Cheers Skyrocketing ObamaCare Premiums
    "Tax credits," says the Health and Human Services Department, "increase dollar-for-dollar with the cost of a consumer's benchmark plan, so they protect the large majority of consumers from rate increases." In other words, the higher the premium, the bigger the subsidy.

The HHS goes on to actually boast that the huge premium hikes are a good thing because they can have the effect of lowering premium costs for consumers and can make more people eligible for the tax credits.

No, we are not kidding.
    http://www.investors.com/politics/ed...care-premiums/

“Look, once again, there is no sense of just what has to be fixed, the law is working as designed,” Gruber told CNN. “However, it could work better and I think the most important thing experts would agree on is that we need a larger mandate penalty.”
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...premiums-spike
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 10-26-2016 at 05:49 PM.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    And there are people stupid enough to think that tax credits are a great thing, that the money comes from the federal government, courtesy of King Barack himself. They fail to realize that every penny the gov has was taken out of the pockets of the dwindling working class.

And thank you Judge Roberts for telling your buddy how to reword his legacy that calling it a penalty is unconstitutional, but call it a tax and not a problem. Yeah Mr Lord High Judge, a tax, anything to screw the working poor.

Team GunsNet Gold 03/2014

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    Obama = epic disaster for America!

O B A M A = One Big Assed Mistake America.