Thread: Hitlery Could Get Us In A War With Russia....

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Hitlery Could Get Us In A War With Russia....

....if she doesn't stop accusing Russia of interfering with the elections.

Putin has drawn his line in the sand with her. His remarks show he understands what she's doing.

I wonder of she's smart enough to understand what she's doing? She's sure not trying to win any friends, or influence enemies, in Russia. (I thought her stint in the State Department taught her how to deal with other countries....guess not.)

http://nypost.com/2016/10/25/putin-p...p-russia-talk/
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Why the F do the demoncrats suddenly have such a hard on for war? It's gonna suck folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    Why the F do the demoncrats suddenly have such a hard on for war? It's gonna suck folks.
    The hubris has permeated their cognitive abilities and they think with American technology they're undefeatable at home and abroad. They have no idea no one is willing to fight for them. Also, a global war would allow them the cover to go complete hitler on the USA.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

They can fight it. Even though I'm way too old to go now, I wouldn't sign up to fight for those bastards if I was young enough.
    Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

As usual, Hitlery is lying about Russia being behind the Wikileaks' hacked emails.

"6. Is Russia behind the leaks?
    Despite Hillary stating at the third debate that 17 intelligence agencies have said Russia is behind it, there is no proof that Russia is responsible for these leaks against her and the DNC. In fact, even Politico (who has been implicated in these leaks several times with Glenn Thrush) gave her claim a negative fact-check. There is no definitive proof, even from Hillary, only theories that it "could" be Russia. The reason for this constant claim by the media (as if it is 100% truth) is to pivot away from what is actually in the damning leaks and get your attention onto "evil" Russia. This immature approach by Hillary and the media, in conjunction with other recent foreign policy blunders, has led to extremely increased levels of tension with Russia, not seen since the Cold War. Julian Assange has strongly indicated that insiders in the DNC and US government are responsible for the leaks, including hinting at one DNC insider who was killed shortly after the DNC leaks. Regardless of who the hacker is, it does not take away from the validity of what is actually in the leaks."

http://www.mostdamagingwikileaks.com/

As stated above, Hitlery's lies and rhetoric could get us into a war with Russia. Putin doesn't like being blamed by Hitlery's lies.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars