Thread: "I woke up today and I finally felt it. It felt personal, like the election was a vote against me."

"I woke up today and I finally felt it. It felt personal, like the election was a vote against me."

Dilshad Ali had never felt the fear.
    Not when Donald Trump proposed banning Muslims from entering the United States, a plan his own running mate called "offensive and unconstitutional."
    Not when Trump suggested monitoring mosques and torturing terrorism suspects.

Not even when Islamophobic incidents spiked to their highest levels since the 9/11 attacks.
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/09/politi...ion/index.html

Islam has always been at war with America, but America has seldom noticed. The first war America fought as a new nation was due to muslims attacking US shipping (something muslims are still doing in the shipping lanes near muslim nations) and doing what muslims always do, murder, steal, take slaves in the name of their deity. The roots of our Navy stem from this war upon America. Meanwhile, America, due her generous immigration policies, has even accepted muslims though muslims are still at war with America. Please note there is nothing compatible between islam and the US Constitution, nothing. Islam is based on total subjugation of free will until the entire world is subdued. The Saudis and islam lost their current (0bama) and potential future (huma) agent in the whitehouse with the election of Trump and they're pissed more than ever.
    I expect more war on America to become commonplace, waged by muslims in America, and they will want your sympathy as well as your submission.
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 11-10-2016 at 01:55 PM.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

i cant seem to give a fuck.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Well, to answer the title of this thread, that's part of the reason why I voted the way I did. I hope he takes it very personal.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I can almost hear it as if Donald Trump was standing next to me. If Muslims in this country started a jihad against our freedoms, "Round 'em up" rings in my ears as if Trump himself was talking to me.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Fema camp Baby!

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    Fema camp Baby!
    Yeah in a desert 6,000+ miles away.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

This vid is on the onteraction betwixt Trump and a muslim prince, it is epic;

"And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Well, to answer the title of this thread, that's part of the reason why I voted the way I did. I hope he takes it very personal.
    amen.

You win some and you lose some.

She's a former refugee, a Muslim, a mom of three, and now the first Somali-American lawmaker in the United States.

"This really was a victory for that 8-year-old in that refugee camp," Ilhan Omar, 34, said. "This was a victory for the young woman being forced into child marriage. This was a victory for every person that's been told they have limits on their dreams."
    http://www.npr.org/sections/goatsand...n-u-s-election

Quote Originally Posted by Helen Keller View Post
    i cant seem to give a fuck.

Gee... I thought it was just me.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Apparently islam was at war with America even before America was America.

On Nov. 21, 1620 (NS), the Pilgrims signed the Mayflower Compact and began their Plymouth Colony. Five years later, in 1625, the Pilgrims filled two ships with dried fish and beaver skins and sent them back to England to trade for much-needed supplies.

Governor William Bradford wrote in his “History of the Plymouth Settlement 1608-1650” (rendered in Modern English by Harold Paget, 1909, ch. 6, p. 165-7): “The adventurers … sent over two fishing ships. … The pinnace was ordered to load with corfish … to bring home to England … and besides she had some 800 lbs. of beaver, as well as other furs, to a good value from the plantation. The captain seeing so much lading wished to put aboard the bigger ship for greater safety, but Mr. Edward Winslow, their agent in the business, was bound in a bond to send it to London in the small ship. … The captain of the big ship … towed the small ship at his stern all the way over. So they went joyfully home together and had such fine weather that he never cast her off till they were well within the England channel, almost in sight of Plymouth. But even there she was unhappily taken by a Turkish man-of-war and carried off to Saller (Morocco), where the captain and crew were made slaves. …

“Thus all their hopes were dashed and the joyful news they meant to carry home was turned to heavy tidings. … In the big ship Captain Myles Standish … arrived at a very bad time … a plague very deadly in London. … The friendly adventurers were so reduced by their losses last year, and now by the ship taken by the Turks … that all trade was dead.”
    http://www.wnd.com/2016/11/is-islam-...-constitution/

I can't have any sympathy for this person. Why? I live in a state that has passed endless and stupid gun control. Much of which really does nothing, but is a massive "FUCK YOU" to gun owners by liberal Democrats. you can't get any more 'PERSONAL' than that. All gun owners have been given the middle finger over the years by anti gun politicians. And their GUN CONTROL laws do nothing other than fuck us over. So FUCK these folks who think's it's a personal slight or attack on them.