Thread: TRUMP WON BOTH POPULAR ( 62.9 M -62.2 M ) AND ELECTORAL COLLEGE VOTES ( 306-232)

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

Thumbs up TRUMP WON BOTH POPULAR ( 62.9 M -62.2 M ) AND ELECTORAL COLLEGE VOTES ( 306-232)

Okay this is a good thing! Updated Nov.12th.
    https://70news.wordpress.com/2016/11...-petition-now/
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Awesome. And actually, except for the voter fraud, it was probably a landslide.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I hope he is correct as the sites I have been checking still show the old numbers of Trump 60.35 and the queen at 60.98

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

I been seeing this go by facebook. I think its bullshit. Don't believe it till you see it on realclearpolitics or 270towin or any of those recognized sites. 70news if I am not mistaken is that site that makes outlandish stories like the butt tickler for example.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

i dont even want to know what a 'butt tickler' is..............................
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Quote Originally Posted by Helen Keller View Post
    i dont even want to know what a 'butt tickler' is..............................
    I do..........
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I don't want to know.

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!

VIDEO : VOTER FRAUD PROOF! 18 Million Invalid Registrations, 2 Million DEAD
    http://truthfeed.com/video-voter-fra...on-dead/29594/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Though I'd love to believe it, that's not true (so far). Now if we look for and identify fraudulent votes, that can change, but as of right now, Hillary did win the popular vote.

But here is something to consider....

the total for 48 STATES in the union .... Trump won the popular vote by a wide margin. Then in comes CALIFORNIA and NEW YORK with their huge populations, and those two states pretty much REVERSES the will of the rest of the nation, in popular votes. Interestingly enough, a good portion of both NEW YORK and CALIFORNIA did vote for trump, but they're "All or nothing" states, whereas the majority winner gets ALL of the electoral votes. But also the addition of CA and NY only put Hillary up by about 400,000.

Either way, the Electoral college is crucial .... so that fucking CALIFORNIA and NEW YORK don't run the entire USA. In a pure direct democracy, they would...... because of their huge numbers.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

Smile

My Computer was in the Shop when he won, but what a Joy to wake up on Wednesday Morning, at 3:30am and see Trump had won the Election. I could not get back to sleep to save my Life, My Boss asked me why did you come in at 5am instead of 7am? I said hell I am up, may as well. Sleep good that Wednesday Night. We have expelled the Whore of Babylon, and saved the Republic! for which it Stands! One Nation under God!!!
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.

In Loving Memory of Montell W. Truitt 8 March, 1933, 3 June, 2021