Thread: Why China loves to incarcerate

Why China loves to incarcerate

New evidence suggests China is engaged in large-scale forced organ harvesting, killing prisoners of conscience, including many Christians, and selling their organs on the lucrative international market.

Just as the establishment politicians and media in the U.S. tried to cover up and hide the Planned Parenthood trade in baby body parts after it was exposed by undercover journalists, the Chinese government and media have also denied any such trade exists in China.

But two investigators who have spent 10 years researching evidence of forced organ harvesting from prisoners of conscience in China told the Canadian Parliament’s human rights subcommittee that the practice of killing for profit-driven transplants continues unabated in China, the Epoch Times reports.

International human-rights lawyer David Matas and former Crown attorney and cabinet minister David Kilgour presented the findings of their latest report, released in June, at a House of Commons hearing on Nov. 3.

Based on an analysis of more than 700 organ transplantation centers in China, the report indicated that Chinese hospitals have performed an estimated 60,000 to 100,000 organ transplants a year since the year 2000, and most of the organs were sourced from innocent prisoners of conscience — Uyghurs, Tibetans, home-church Christians and practitioners of Falun Gong meditation.
    http://www.wnd.com/2016/11/christian...an-harvesting/

Now picture killary as president.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

This is scary stuff, and probably true. My brother and sis-in-law went to China to get my awesome niece. They had to take gifts, and tour various sites. The sky had a green haze to it. The kids at the orphanage are behind in many aspects of their developement due to basically being warehoused in bins. China is very nightmarish to someone accustomed to a free existence.

They also just injected crispr edited genes into a cancer patient to see if they can cure it with gene editing, apparently the first overt human crispr splicing. Imagine a future where humans are perfect, disease free, and live way over 100 years. Of course as you note, life is so cheap over there why bother with gene editing and all that? Well, it could have powerful military applications that will benefit the communist party - who greatly fears losing power.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

I've always wondered about those "plastinated" bodies that show up in museums. Denver has a few that look very clearly asian. You have to wonder if these were "undesirables" who were executed, processed and sold.

It's all very disturbing to me.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    I've always wondered about those "plastinated" bodies that show up in museums. Denver has a few that look very clearly asian. You have to wonder if these were "undesirables" who were executed, processed and sold.

It's all very disturbing to me.

It's fun to imagine what all is lurking in secret government labs around the world.