Thread: Obama to rioters, go right ahead.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.

Obama to rioters, go right ahead.

Proving his hatred for the United States, King Barack showed he is a community organizer, not president.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...-march-on.html

I don't remember this kind of marching after any other election. Oh wait, lying is his natural state of mind.

I would think a president inciting civil unrest would be in violation of that high crimes and misdemeanor thingy.

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

He added: “Voting matters, organizing matters and being informed on the issues matter.”*
    To bad the majority of people protesting aren't concerned with two of the three things he listed.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

People complain that Bannon is a White supremacist, to which I would reply, well, so what?, we've had a black supremacist as President for the past 8 years.

This article is proof of that statement.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

A meme I made for the occasion

Good one 1-Pat!

Chicago Under Attack 11/19 at High Noon- Soros Troops Poised to Strike
    We have wondered why there were 5 blocks of buses arriving with Soros paid-for protesters entering into Chicago. I have previously posted the video of this occurring.

Yesterday, I made 17 phone calls to 11 departments in Chicago, most of the police-related and I also contacted the Of Emergency Preparedness. I identified myself as a member of the media and announced that I was in possession of a video which showed potential terrorists/rioters entering Chicago. I was transferred 11 times to people who had no idea how to deal with my information. I asked what Chicago planned to do to protect its citizens and would they like a copy of my evidence? Nobody cared and nobody was interested in investigating. People of Chicago, you live in a city where the cops do not care about protecting you. People of Chicago, you are utterly defenseless.

Here is a summary of my experience with the Chicago authorities. After this video is a copy of a Facebook page that is actually advertising this event
    http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/20...sed-to-strike/

Poor Chitcago.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

With King Barack now supporting the protesters, what are the police supposed to do? If they try to put down the insurrection would the wannabe king try to send in federal troops to protect the protesters?

At what point is inciting a riot cause for arresting the president as soon as he sets foot on US soil?

sedition

noun se·di·tion \si-ˈdi-shən\

Simple Definition of sedition

• : the crime of saying, writing, or doing something that encourages people to disobey their government

• If Obama isn't thrown in jail for seditious acts, it shows how bad our news media is for not calling for his head, how bad the justice department is for not calling for his head, and the republicans in congress for not bringing him up on charges.

If they try to put down the insurrection would the wannabe king try to send in federal troops to protect the protesters?

CWII that's what.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    sedition

noun se·di·tion \si-ˈdi-shən\

Simple Definition of sedition

• : the crime of saying, writing, or doing something that encourages people to disobey their government

• If Obama isn't thrown in jail for seditious acts, it shows how bad our news media is for not calling for his head, how bad the justice department is for not calling for his head, and the republicans in congress for not bringing him up on charges.

This shows what we already know. The media is lost; the DOJ is lost; and, Congressional Republicans are lost.

Hopefully, Trump's new administration will be able to "find" them again and set them back on a Constitutional track. From the picks he's made so far, he's heading in that direction.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Gee maybe this is why 0bama is so supportive of domestic and foreign enemies;
    Please allow me introduce you to the people whose writings inspired Obama to complete the task of collapsing of our economic system, Richard Cloward and Francis Fox Piven. Cloward and Piven authored the Cloward-Piven strategy which has been a long time coming and is fully in place in the United States.

This isn’t some conspiracy theory being set forth as these two former Columbia professors wrote about collapsing the economy and how they planned to do it in the article they co-authored in the 1960’s called, “Mobilizing the Poor: How it Could Be Done.” Six months after the initial publication, it was published in The Nation, under the title “The Weight of the Poor: A Strategy to End Poverty.”

Both publications were inspired by their belief in “social justice and fundamentally transformative change in America.” Interesting choice of words. Where have we heard these terms before? Didn’t Obama say something about fundamentally transforming America?
    http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/20...a-is-underway/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"