Thread: New Dirk Pitt Novel came out last Week.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

Thumbs up New Dirk Pitt Novel came out last Week.

I just picked it up on CD Yesterday. The latest Dirk Pitt Novel is called Odessa Sea! by Clive Cussler. The Cover Shows a Russian B-29 Bomber crashing into the sea, on the Cover. For those of us who know, the Russian Version is called the TU-4. Looks like a good one. He now wakes every 2 Years to do a new Dirk Pitt Novel. Just got to Chapter 2. Paul
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.

In Loving Memory of Montell W. Truitt 8 March, 1933, 3 June, 2021

I haven't read a Pitt novel in years.
    Cussler early on found a unique formula and has run with it ever since with good results.

I started to get a little tired of them but he kept hooking me with the mystery of some lost artifact or treasure.

How can you NOT love a story that has Pitt aboard a Mississippi stern-wheeler steam boat with a load of Civil War re-enactors chasing a barge down river while Pitt blazes away with a Model 1921 Thompson gun.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

True!
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.

In Loving Memory of Montell W. Truitt 8 March, 1933, 3 June, 2021