Thread: Video shows Hillary and Bill Clinton premature celebration

Video shows Hillary and Bill Clinton premature celebration

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2ea_1479328823

Lol the letdown must have been massive. I've heard she went on a rage but no vids or audio yet.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

I would pay cold cash to see their reaction when the loss is revealed.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

The enormity of the blessing that was bestowed on this country by Trump winning the election can not be calculated.

I just hope and pray that Trump continues to follow-through on his promises. So far he has. And I don't buy the "he's putting insiders in his cabinet" crap - you need to have people that know how things work and have experience - otherwise you get a bunch of people with good intentions that don't know how to get anything done.

As long as the POTUS is setting the agenda and monitoring execution, it'll be fine. And that's what I expect him to do.
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by O.S.O.K. View Post
    The enormity of the blessing that was bestowed on this country by Trump winning the election can not be calculated.

I just hope and pray that Trump continues to follow-through on his promises. So far he has. And I don't buy the "he's putting insiders in his cabinet" crap - you need to have people that know how things work and have experience - otherwise you get a bunch of people with good intentions that don't know how to get anything done.

As long as the POTUS is setting the agenda and monitoring execution, it'll be fine. And that's what I expect him to do.
    It's really scary how close we came to losing the US this time. It's really a shame that we came down to one election that could have done it. If Congress had done their job all along, this election wouldn't have meant that much, but their inactivity laid the framework for bringing us precariously close to losing this nation.

We should NEVER let that happen again. I don't know how to fix this in the future, but I think Trump will go a long way to resetting things closer to what they should be.

The other problem is that one of our political parties has been infiltrated, and led, by enemies of our Constitution. The Dims are mostly to blame for helping things get this far. It would be best if they imploded and a new party arose from those ashes.

There was a time when it didn't make much difference which Party gained power as they both tended to follow the Constitutional laws laid down. And, if things got bad, then that Party could be voted out and another Party was given a chance to fix it.

Now, one Party is mostly Communist/Liberal/Leftist criminals and the other is mostly just warm bodies filling Congressional chairs.

Both Parties have to be reigned in and realigned to the guidelines of the Constitution.

And, one last thing, George Soros must be taken out. Permanently. He has no business, whatsoever, dealing with our politics.

Like I said,this was a super scary election that had more at stake than most people imagined.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

I think the important things are going after voter fraud and reigning in the likes of Sosos.

How about ole Bill jumping up and down like a kid?

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    I would pay cold cash to see their reaction when the loss is revealed.
    Same here! FHRC!

When I saw the title on my phone all I saw was video shows Hilary and bill clinton premature and all I could think was oh god its on the dress again

Blue dress premature ?