Thread: One Member of Trump’s Second Amendment Coalition Has a To-Do List for the New White House

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

Thumbs up One Member of Trump’s Second Amendment Coalition Has a To-Do List for the New White House

Looks like a good start. I like no.3.

https://www.thetrace.org/2016/11/don...utive-actions/
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Raise your hands, who's going to get a suppressor after Trump signs the Hearing Protection Act?
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I could never understand why the need for a sound suppressor to require a blackmail stamp. With all the "if it saves one kid" you would think hearing protection would be an overriding principle.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

I like all 4 of those.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Repeal the goddamn Hughes amendment!!!!
    Here's to pussy and gunpowder. One to live for, the other to die by.....Goddamn though, I do love the smell of 'em both !!!

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    I could never understand why the need for a sound suppressor to require a blackmail stamp. With all the "if it saves one kid" you would think hearing protection would be an overriding principle.
    I think this is a hollywoodism. Movies portrayed silencers as having physically impossible characteristics, making all firearms into assassin weapons. That scared the populace allowing "common sense gun safety laws" to be passed that actually had nothing to do with safety.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

Thumbs up

I am liking the direction this new administration is taking with each passing day.
    Nietzsche: From life's school of war: what does not kill me makes me stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by mrkalashnikov View Post
    I am liking the direction this new administration is taking with each passing day.

the pendulum could only swing left for so long in this country.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Quote Originally Posted by Helen Keller View Post
    We came very close to losing that "swing" this past election. Way too close for comfort.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Unfortunately Kalifornistan is trying to swing even farther left. Those morons (I'm here but I don't count myself as one of the blue state morons, as do 37% of the RED part of California does). Each time the country aligns more RIGHT, California panics and swings farther left. Now morons want to secede and make their own country. Good fucking luck. They'll have a lot of opposition right here in California. Not all of us a anti American fucktards who think nothing of turning their back on their own country. Libtards are so disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Unfortunately Kalifornistan is trying to swing even farther left. Those morons (I'm here but I don't count myself as one of the blue state morons, as do 37% of the RED part of California does). Each time the country aligns more RIGHT, California panics and swings farther left. Now morons want to secede and make their own country. Good fucking luck. They'll have a lot of opposition right here in California. Not all of us a anti American fucktards who think nothing of turning their back on their own country. Libtards are so disgusting.
    Liberalism is a mental illness and should be treated as such. Lots of medications and long stays in confined institutions are prescribed.

Freedom isn't free.

I almost want to vote for succession so I can move 1 county over back to America in the state of jefferson. Think about it, the idiots in the bay area and LA won't be able to influence national politics anymore. It will be like excising a malignant tumor

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    I almost want to vote for succession so I can move 1 county over back to America in the state of jefferson. Think about it, the idiots in the bay area and LA won't be able to influence national politics anymore. It will be like excising a malignant tumor
    The problem is that California is the bread basket of the US (Central California that is). High Tech Silicon Valley DOES create tons of the innovation and revenue for the Federal Coffers. In fact we wouldn't have this board, these servers, these routers, the Internet if it were not for Silicon Valley Companies. It's all the stuff that the LIBERALS haven't wrecked yet that makes California important to the nation, if anything, this state is the NUMBER ONE source of Tax revenue for the Feds. No way they're going to let it go. Also these fucktards don't realize (a) what are we going to do without our own Standing Army, Navy, Airforce, Marines, etc.? Count on the citizen MILITIA????? Bwhahahahahahaha

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

Yep, at some point the working adults had to take back over.
    Nietzsche: From life's school of war: what does not kill me makes me stronger.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

The problem is that California is the bread basket of the US (Central California that is). High Tech Silicon Valley DOES create tons of the innovation and revenue for the Federal Coffers. In fact we wouldn't have this board, these servers, these routers, the Internet if it were not for Silicon Valley Companies. It's all the stuff that the LIBERALS haven't wrecked yet that makes California important to the nation, if anything, this state is the NUMBER ONE source of Tax revenue for the Feds. No way they're going to let it go. Also these fucktards don't realize (a) what are we going to do without our own Standing Army, Navy, Airforce, Marines, etc.? Count on the citizen MILITIA????? Bwhahahahahahaha

Sounds like the California state government should collapse and be completely supplanted by private industry.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    Sounds like the California state government should collapse and be completely supplanted by private industry.
    The government is about to implode due to excessive debt, I doubt any private industry would want to take a chance on it.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ltorlo64 View Post
    The government is about to implode due to excessive debt, I doubt any private industry would want to take a chance on it.

What I mean is that the services normally provided by the state government should instead be purchased in a free market.

Since California has the worst government, a lot of money, and some of the best industries, they should make a good place to have that experiment in. National defense is about the trickiest thing to imagine the free market providing, so let's just start with state services for now and work our way to feds later.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ltorlo64 View Post
    I work for a company that had it's North America HQ in Commiefornistan. This July they announced that after nearly 30 years in Cali they were closing it and relocating to Georgia for management. Manufacturing unfortunately is going to China. They were run off by the Taxes and Regulations. Way to go Commiefonria!

As to the Trump admin and it's advisers on the 2nd Amendment; yes to all things mentioned especially the part about the suppressors. I also want the 1984 ban on new MG sales to go the way of the Do-Do bird. Time for us to be able to purchase M16s which is what the 2nd was a guarantee of, the right to keep and bare Military Grade firearms.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    It makes as much sense as the 1994 assault weapons ban ... Instead of banning something like the top 10 guns used in crimes, they banned scary looking guns ... we all know what those are so I don't think I need to list them! The most redicilious thing is that some of the weapons had never even been used in a crime, like the Steyr AUG ... However guns like the Smith & Wesson 38 was the most commonly used crime gun in the United States ... closely followed by the Mossberg 500 ... and there was nothing done to limit or even monitor the sales of those type guns.

It was all a ruse to fool the uninformed into thinking they were "doing something" ... The saddest part is that in 1994 even President Reagan, along with past presidents Jimmy Carter and Gerald Ford signed a letter urging the members of the House of Representatives to pass the ban ... while I can understand Carter & Ford signing it, Reagan had always been a supporter of the 2nd Amendmment ... Although looking back, after he was shot in 1981 it seems like his support was starting to erode.