Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Does anyone know where this guy lives?

Team Gunsnet SILVER 05/2012 deth502's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Well he DOES have his SUPPORTERS .....
    i made it as far as "Where's the human side of conservatives when it comes to groups effected by oppression such as LGBTQ, women, and people of color? " before i had as much of this stupidity as i could take.

well, lets see, for staters, how about the 650,000 men that died to free the "people of color" (which is pc, and NOT the same as the racist "colored people") how about the (most likely) conservative police and swat that put their lives in danger to stop and kill the muslim shooting up the gay night club?

i think the real question here is what the fuck did the liberals ever do for ANY group, other than themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by skorpion View Post
    So this individual calls conservatives racist whilst using prejudicial terms against white folks. This person also exclaims that Coleman Bonner has such a high I.Q., yet she doesn't even know proper grammar or how to spell simple words. I guess in her eyes, a slug would have a higher level of intelligence than her.
    Well he has never "psychically" attacked anyone, right? Does his X-MEN Mutant power still exist?

Quote Originally Posted by deth502 View Post
    i made it as far as "Where's the human side of conservatives when it comes to groups effected by oppression such as LGBTQ, women, and people of color? " before i had as much of this stupidity as i could take.

They ALWAYS pull out these gross generalizations, with no backup, as if we're supposed to take them at their word that EVERY DAY we're somehow beating down LGBTQ, women and minorities with wooden sticks or something.....

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skorpion View Post
    So this individual calls conservatives racist whilst using prejudicial terms against white folks. This person also exclaims that Coleman Bonner has such a high I.Q., yet she doesn't even know proper grammar or how to spell simple words. I guess in her eyes, a slug would have a higher level of intelligence than her.
    Only if it were a liberal, non-violent, LGBT-loving, conservative-hating, muslim-loving, condescending, atheistic slug, who loved Obama and cried for days over Hitlery's loss.

Conservative slugs are noticeably dumber.
    Last edited by alismith; 12-07-2016 at 05:22 PM.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123