Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crazy Interview going on from Oakland, Calif.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Not really Satanists, though a lot of hysterical 'religious' websites are claiming that. The douchebag master tenant was obsessed with trinkets and artifacts of the Hindu Goddess SHIVA. He had a huge creepy shrine to Shiva, the goddess of destruction. But that's HINDU religion. Satan worshipers still believe in the Judeo/Christian religion and their 'religion' is a direct challenge/rebuke to that.
    I still see satanic imagery in a number of those photos. But then again I had 12 years of Catholic indoctrination to sniff it out.
    Nietzsche: From life's school of war: what does not kill me makes me stronger.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

Question

Are we talking about the famous 6 Armed Woman, who was in the M&M commercial back in the 1970s, and also in the 1974 Movie The Golden Voyage of Sinbad? Paul
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.

In Loving Memory of Montell W. Truitt 8 March, 1933, 3 June, 2021

Quote Originally Posted by Hobe Sound AK View Post
    Are we talking about the famous 6 Armed Woman, who was in the M&M commercial back in the 1970s, and also in the 1974 Movie The Golden Voyage of Sinbad? Paul
    Actually that's the Goddess Kali, the daughter of the Hindu Deity Shiva (in Hindu lore). Sorry. I fucked up when I wrote "Goddess Shiva" since Shiva is a dude. Shiva himself has six arms, but he looks really gay, but he's definitely male. Kali is the obvious WOMAN with six arms. Kali is the goddess that the THUGGEE cult worshiped in real life (and in Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom) and was also the statue that came to life in "The Golden Voyage of Sinbad".....

Speaking of "Golden Voyage of Sinbad" there is only one goddess in that film .... and that is Caroline Munro!

Quote Originally Posted by mrkalashnikov View Post
    I still see satanic imagery in a number of those photos. But then again I had 12 years of Catholic indoctrination to sniff it out.
    LOL

Well I know the guy wasn't really a practitioner of any East Indian religion. He's making shit up and putting it all together like a weirdo. I've even asked Indian friends. They said his 'shrine' was a total hodge podge of some old Hindu symbols and general weird stuff and they think he slipped a little "Santeria" in there (the Latino afro Caribbean voodoo stuff).

But Satanist? Nah. No one I knew even heard of that one.

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

What's with all fo the satan worship crap these days? I always thought this was a very small number of weirdos.

Is it just being blown out of proportion or is it actually on the rise and being practiced by the elites as we've seen in some "fake?" news reports...?
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12