Thread: California DOJ Issues Magazine Ban Regulations

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

Post California DOJ Issues Magazine Ban Regulations

After today, it's all historical.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunreference1 View Post
    Well surprise surprise!! I had thoughts about this when cali. "grandfathered" 30 round mags
    as long as you did the bullet button and pegged the mags.
    My thoughts were what the state giveth the state can take away and I KNEW for a damn fact the .gov of cali.
    could not be trusted with what they say.

Citizens of cali. do what the citizens of the n y safe act did.....DO NOT COMPLY!
    Take them out and hide them or say you gave them to someone in another state.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Guns Network Contributor 03/2015 jakebrake's Avatar

or, sell them to those f us who don't live under communist rule....your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    Well surprise surprise!! I had thoughts about this when cali. "grandfathered" 30 round mags
    as long as you did the bullet button and pegged the mags.
    My thoughts were what the state giveth the state can take away and I KNEW for a damn fact the .gov of cali.
    could not be trusted with what they say.

Citizens of cali. do what the citizens of the n y safe act did.....DO NOT COMPLY!
    Take them out and hide them or say you gave them to someone in another state.
    People are being told just that. Don't comply. Hide them for now. There are tons of lawsuits getting ready to hit in 2017. California passed this because they 'thought' that there was a groundswell of liberal progressivism in the nation. The Fact that Trump won, but also the democrats lost so many seats in Senate, House, Governorships and state assembly seats in the nation, put a total STOP to that fantasy.

California leftists are hysterical now. What we're hoping for is another definitive pro 2nd amendment ruling from SCOTUS.

One interesting thing....

The Assembly and Senate bills that banned 'bullet button guns' and 'banned high cap magazines" all did so but exempted off duty and retired law enforcement (one of those 'special protected class of citizens, being that cops who are retired don't have to comply even though their personal guns have nothing to do with their jobs as cops).

Prop 63, which passed, takes away the exemption for LAW ENFORCEMENT!

So now all the cops are pissed. Their own personal guns and magazines are being banned. I say .... welcome to California..... You guys should have worked to stop all of these anti gun laws in the first place....

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

So, CA is just catching up with MD now. We've been limited to 10 rnd. mags for a few years now.

I've felt so much safer when that law was passed.

Californians should be thankful their state government has their best interests at heart.

p.s. I'm sure this will give pause to muslim terrorists who are thinking of committing mass murders in the future. They won't be able to have any more hi-cap mags to rock with now. Don't know what they're going to do now, being limited like this....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Glad the honest people of commiefornia are safe from being bludgeoned to death with loaded 30 round mags, especially at a time when it seems at least in Europe the weapon of choice seems to be a Scania Lorry (Trucks on this side of the pond).

Ive moved my weapon collection to a safe area. I also only shoot on private land that I can access with minimal public roads.
    Not even mentioning I live in a super small town so the deputy knows me, and won't even ask what Im shooting.

But with that said, We are looking or property in Idaho currently. Been in Cali since 2010, and it has gotten worse and worse.

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

Confirmed: CA DOJ Backs OFF Ammunition Magazine Ban

http://www.ammoland.com/2016/12/conf...#axzz4UL52sMGR

Steve
    After today, it's all historical.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunreference1 View Post
    Confirmed: CA DOJ Backs OFF Ammunition Magazine Ban

http://www.ammoland.com/2016/12/conf...#axzz4UL52sMGR

Steve
    well the DOJ really can't, as much as I don't like it, it is state law now. as I understand it they have to get rules in place by July unless we can get an injunction.