Page 22 of 64 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2017 Random Photo Thread

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by weevil View Post
    Happened back in '48 in Los Angeles - http://framework.latimes.com/2011/11...-through-wall/
    After today, it's all historical.

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Screenshot from Facebook

Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

"And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    Screenshot from Facebook

Easy, he has a noose around his neck

Not an athiest but he ain't flyin

PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

'72 Gremlin!

Steve
    After today, it's all historical.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

That's the same color as the one I had. Loved that car.
    Last edited by alismith; 05-07-2017 at 07:59 PM.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

"I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post

Lol at the mudshark!
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    Lol at the mudshark!

The story goes that she has a half black sister on her moms side, so apparently her mom well you know. Taking that into consideration you can see why dad might be upset, it's not like she wouldn't know what her mom did or what her dad thinks about it.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

I;m thinking about thos Beans.

The story goes that she has a half black sister on her moms side, so apparently her mom well you know. Taking that into consideration you can see why dad might be upset, it's not like she wouldn't know what her mom did or what her dad thinks about it.

You can tell by her face she's a virtue signalling mudshark whore.

Leave it to the perverted left to define virtue being as being a whore and rubbing it your dad's face, contributing to the decimation of your tribe thru race mixing, and making daddy into a cuck by fucking the enemy.

"Look daddy at how non-discriminatory I am when taking black dick."

This is what 12 ga shotguns are made for.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

WTF?? Why do people do shit to their rifles?

They piss on them, they stuff beans or mud into the breech, they fire drum after drum until the handguards catch fire (or melt) or the barrel blows.

All that passes through my rifles is lead and Hoppes #9 (not at the same time, of course)

If I were a multi-bazillionaire, I still wouldn't do that to any firearm. It's criminal.

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    You can tell by her face she's a virtue signalling mudshark whore.

Leave it to the perverted left to define virtue being as being a whore and rubbing it your dad's face, contributing to the decimation of your tribe thru race mixing, and making daddy into a cuck by fucking the enemy.

"Look daddy at how non-discriminatory I am when taking black dick."

There are "black" people (i.e. people with brown-ish skin) and there are niggers (i.e. the thugs that prance around with their pants falling down, talking ghetto and robbing stores).

"Blacks" I don't mind. Niggers I can't stand.

And, it pisses me off when some black kid can walk down my street and be totally safe (people barely even notice him). But if a white guy walks through a black neighborhood, he'll be lucky to make it out alive.

That, and blatant racist crap like "celebrities" spouting off on TV "kill whitey" and "we all be sufferin' from Post Traumatic Slavery Disorder" and "it be da white man's fault - he be keepin us down".

And, schools have to dumb down their curriculum because if a black kid fails a class, he's not a "poor student", he's a "victim of racism" (maybe he should have actually gone to class).

Blacks are the most racist of all. There's BET (Black Entertainment Television), a radio station in Buffalo, NY "WBLK" (the BLK means "black" of course). There's NAACP, Society of Black Engineers, etc, ad-nauseaum.

What if we had "White Lives Matter" marches? Or "WET TV"? Or "WWHT radio"? Or "NAAWP"? FUCK There would be riots, looting, burning and screams of "racism".

It's OK for them, but whites are "racist"?

Oh... and it's really not all their fault. Race relations were actually, slowly, getting better... then came along King Barack and now blacks and whites hate each other again.

Whatever... call me racist or call me a nazi, but I firmly believe in races staying with their own. Blacks with blacks, whites with whites. If nothing else, the half-and-half kids will suffer the most because they aren't white and they aren't black. No kid should have to deal with that.

At least I do know why black guys go for white women. Hell, it's once in a blue moon that I see a black woman that is actually beautiful. Most of them are monkey-ugly, and they have that "angry black woman swaying snake neck" thing going on. No thanks. Can you blame any black guy from running away from that?

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Oh... and it's really not all their fault. Race relations were actually, slowly, getting better... then came along King Barack and now blacks and whites hate each other again.
    Barack and the liberals have set back race relations DECADES. It's horrifying. The Media and the libtards in Academia also. Remember that kid who got ACCEPTED into Stanford University just by writing "Black Lives Matter" 100 times on his application (that's all he did) and he got fucking ACCEPTED to that university!?!?!?! WTF??? I actually know a black guy who tried really hard, got decent enough grades and spent a lot of time working on his essay and application (back in the 80s). Now he knows he did get a boost from being black, but he did work hard on grades and trying to get it. He was so pissed. He said "WTF? Some N****R writes Black lives matter one hundred times and THAT fucking counts as an essay? I've been doing it WRONG all these years!" Actually it wasn't a black student but a Middle Eastern Muslim one who pulled that stunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    At least I do know why black guys go for white women. Hell, it's once in a blue moon that I see a black woman that is actually beautiful.
    Actually in my areas, anytime I see a really beautiful black woman, she's with a white guy. hahahaha

But I myself will accept respectful and polite and civilized persons of any color. I know some black guys who basically 'act white'. They don't talk like they're from the Ghetto. They don't have that slight accent. They sound white on the phone. They're polite and friendly. I have no problems being their friend and going shooting. They're also the rare ones who are CONSERVATIVE and PRO GUN. They hate the ghetto blacks. But what can they do? The media and King Barack have just elevated the angry, ill educated masses into riot mode for political gain. Race relations will be horrible for a long time now and it's ALL the Democrats' fault.
    Last edited by tank_monkey; 05-08-2017 at 01:48 PM.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    When half white/half black obama was elected, I was hoping he would use that to better race relations, but he proved that was not going to happen. How can the black half of him live with the white half when it is obvious that once he anointed himself king, he proved how much he hates the white people.

There was this thing about a winner of I believe was a black beauty contest wasn't black enough, but what about King Barack, could he be called too black since he too has one white and one black parent?

I was brought up to not care about the color of ones skin, and really liked the speech given by Marten L King Jr just before his unfortunate murder. And then we have the first half and half president who seems to forget that, and race relations go all to heck with one set of lives mattering over another? Glad he is no longer the president, but he is doing a great job of throwing gasoline on the fire as a former president.

Edited to add I just noticed that this was a photo thread. Sorry for getting cooked off.

Page 22 of 64 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast