Page 12 of 64 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2017 Random Photo Thread

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Assuming this is true, shouldn't this be considered an insurrection or and act of war and be met by a military responce?

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Um, so are they saying that's a monument to only WHITE soldiers? Because from what I remember, Black servicemen did fight and die in WW1 and WW2 (even with the segregation). So a monument to all our fallen soldiers of WW1 and WW2 is a monument to ALL of our fallen soldiers. WTF are these vandals trying to say?
    It is funny how if something is used to honor Americans it is interpreted by racists to only be honoring white Americans so they can then call everyone else racists for only celebrating white Americans. This then gives rise to racist celebrations like "Black History Month" or "Hispanic Heritage Month" where you are forced to separate people by race in order to properly celebrate. We will never be rid of racism until our country stops dividing us by race for national celebrations.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ltorlo64 View Post
    It is funny how if something is used to honor Americans it is interpreted by racists to only be honoring white Americans so they can then call everyone else racists for only celebrating white Americans. This then gives rise to racist celebrations like "Black History Month" or "Hispanic Heritage Month" where you are forced to separate people by race in order to properly celebrate. We will never be rid of racism until our country stops dividing us by race for national celebrations.
    This is another ploy by the Dimocrats to keep people angry and stirred up. Dimocrats thrive on social unrest and one of the pillars of their communist agenda is to make sure there is no solidarity anywhere in the US. So far, it's working....

Once Americans become Americans and stop using hyphenated racial categories, things will settle down. Until then, the Dimocrats will continue to use this to their advantage.

The Dims realized the Blacks were starting to catch on to this and were starting to abandon the Party, which is another reason they are so gung-ho for mulsim immigration. They know mulsims will never assimilate and will always be seen as an outcast group, hence, they will always be unhappy here. Dimocrats can work with that.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Ever notice how killary always seems to dress like Stalin of Kim Il Junk? She seems to admire that communist dictator tunic/frock thing.

She definitely chooses to look like Mao on purpose.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    This is another ploy by the Dimocrats to keep people angry and stirred up. Dimocrats thrive on social unrest and one of the pillars of their communist agenda is to make sure there is no solidarity anywhere in the US. So far, it's working....

Once Americans become Americans and stop using hyphenated racial categories, things will settle down. Until then, the Dimocrats will continue to use this to their advantage.

The Dims realized the Blacks were starting to catch on to this and were starting to abandon the Party, which is another reason they are so gung-ho for mulsim immigration. They know mulsims will never assimilate and will always be seen as an outcast group, hence, they will always be unhappy here. Dimocrats can work with that.

Bingo.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    This is fucking weird. What's the message or joke? That Donald Duck is a sick individual? Hey! I love Donald Duck! I always liked him over Mickey Mouse.

im confused
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

PA, where the cold is only matched by the isolation
    This is fucking weird. What's the message or joke? That Donald Duck is a sick individual? Hey! I love Donald Duck! I always liked him over Mickey Mouse.
    In all fairness Donald Duck is a nazi

"And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

That's just plain nasty.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Ironic Hitler jokes are sort of in for conservatives and libertarians on FB right now.

"And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Page 12 of 64 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast