Thread: Assange Says obama And Media are Lying About Russian Hacking

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Assange Says obama And Media are Lying About Russian Hacking

Julian Assange is going on record calling obama, and the DNC, liars for saying the Russians hacked our election.

Actually, it was John Podesta's fault that all the leaks occurred.

"In reality, Hillary Clinton honcho John Podesta was successfully phished and willingly gave up his password believing there was a problem with this email account. People are always getting emails phishing for their passwords; John Podesta is not a special case -- he was just successful tricked. Once the phishers got a hold of Podesta's email password, they accessed his emails and released them to the public. The Democratic National Committee also had its correspondence released to WikiLeaks either from a inside leak or a hack."

None of these leaks happened because of Russia.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2017/01...for-dnc-hacks/
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    So he is accusing of the liar in chief lying again? And the media falling lock step behind anything King Barack says knowing in their own warped minds that the wannabe saint could never lie?

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    So he is accusing of the liar in chief lying again? And the media falling lock step behind anything King Barack says knowing in their own warped minds that the wannabe saint could never lie?
    I disagree a little here. I believe the media KNOWS he's a liar, but still do their best to make it look like he's being truthful. Everyone knows he lies, but if anyone calls him out on it, the media will double down and defend him regardless.

obama knows he's lying; the media knows he's lying. Whatever any one of them does, they do it willingly.

After all, the media no longer reports the news, they create the news....the way they want it to happen.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Hopefully you caught the Hannity interview tonight. Didn't call them liars, just said they were lawyers
    in the way they use language. Same thing but different.

Oh and Assange said a 14 yo could have hacked Podesta his password was.............................password.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    Hopefully you caught the Hannity interview tonight. Didn't call them liars, just said they were lawyers
    in the way they use language. Same thing but different.

Oh and Assange said a 14 yo could have hacked Podesta his password was.............................password.
    He, probably, did exactly as the directions stated. When they said, "Enter Password," he took it literally....

The reason I stated that Assange called obama and the DNC liars, is that they said Russia hacked into the DNC and used hacking to influence the election, whereas Assagne said Russia did not hack anything. To me, that's the same thing as calling them liars; if they say one thing and he says, based on the fact he knows who did the hacking (and it wasn't Russia), that's calling what they are claiming a lie. If they speak lies, then they are liars.

But, saying they use lawyer language, that is the same thing, like you said.

Freedom isn't free.

Good I am glad we know what we are talking about. HE didn't say they were liars but they were misinformed.

The Ministry of Truth
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    Good I am glad we know what we are talking about. HE didn't say they were liars but they were misinformed.

The Ministry of Truth
    Misinformed or not, I still believe obama is, purposely, lying about Russia hacking the DNC, etc. His record of saying the truth is as stellar as his legacy....non-existent, so to speak.

He's lying to lend credence to his attempt to discredit Trump's victory. He would never tell the truth that Hitlery was such a corrupt candidate that most people didn't like, that she lost the election all by herself.

I wonder if he were misinformed concerning The Affordable Care Act when he stated that if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor? I prefer to believe he was lying.

Lying: if you're obama, it's what you do. (A very loose quote based on the Geico commercial.)

Freedom isn't free.

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!

Quote Originally Posted by recon View Post
    All I see is a little green and white box....

Freedom isn't free.

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

I can see it. Try this and post #4496.
    http://www.preparedsociety.com/forum...tml#post435040
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!