Thread: Trump Supporter Kidnapped, Beaten By Chicago 'Yutes

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Angry Trump Supporter Kidnapped, Beaten By Chicago 'Yutes

Here's another example of Dimocrats showing their respect for other races of people and acceptance of those who have opposing views.

Not even going to mention that the victim was a person with special needs.

These 'yutes are prime examples of the what happens when kids, who had no parental guidance growing up, become adults.

If this is the best Chicago can do, then maybe the high murder rate is deserved.

Meanwhile, authorities are trying to determine if this can be classified as a hate crime. (I would say this is pretty cut-and-dried, but....)

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...e-social-media

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/violent-...d17&yptr=yahoo
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Fake News. ?Which part is fake?

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    So where is King Barack? Why isn't he saying something about reverse hate crimes? (I know)

Remember Nevada Smith?

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

I've heard they won't make it long in prison, apparently both the aryans and the black gang they were fake repping have beef with them.

But anyway:

America is slowly turning into South Africa, but a majority of whites dont care. Whites dont even care about their children. They dont care about the future beyond a 1 year plan. They only care about money and electronic toys to waste the time before returning to the dirt.

Do you think if those animals respected you that they'd kidnap, drug, and torture your people ON FACEBOOK?! They smell weakness. They've been smelling this weakness for decades. That's why they raze cities and murder you in the street.

"Who cares if the hordes are kidnapping and torturing my people on FB live? I'm saving up for the new iphone. Who cares if ill be a minority in my own country? Abort my children so i can afford to get a TV 2 inches larger than my previous one. Who cares if we're slowly being disarmed by our government chipping away at the 2nd amendment? If i speak out, my girlfriend wont give me the succ in our open relationship."

Everything coming to us has been earned and can be prevented. Its up to you whether you become dissilussioned from your haze now or realize it when its too late.

No more weakness.

https://www.facebook.com/LesDeplorab...c_ref=NEWSFEED
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

4 blacks kidnapping and torturing a disabled white man while saying, "Fuck white people, fuck Donald Trump!" Not a hate crime in the eyes of the liberal news media. This story will be buried by tomorrow.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Now cool down, fellows. The Whitehouse has announced that it is too early to determine if this is a hate crime.

I don't want to exactly use the words "rush to judgement" but there is something about this story that seems a little fishy.

When I read one account that says the victim was driven to a McDonalds by his parents to "spend the night" with one of the attackers (Hill) I wonder if this whole thing is simply a Facebook prank gone wrong. The cited lack of mental capacity of the victim could be due to him being drugged up when he first encountered the police or the normal frontal lobe damage caused by the GMO cannabis used today.
    Last edited by jet3534; 01-05-2017 at 08:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    These 'yutes are prime examples of the what happens when kids, who had no parental guidance growing up, become adults.
    I would say the victim was the one who had no parental guidance if media accounts are true and his parents drove him to a McDonalds to spend the night with one of the attackers (Hill). Parents should try to provide guidance regarding what type of people not to hang out with if you get my drift.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jet3534 View Post
    I would say the victim was the one who had no parental guidance if media accounts are true and his parents drove him to a McDonalds to spend the night with one of the attackers (Hill). Parents should try to provide guidance regarding what type of people not to hang out with if you get my drift.
    I heard, on Sean Hannity, that the victim had mental health issues and he was a classmate of one of the assailants. They believe the guy he knew had used candy to lure him to his house, or wherever it was they took him. The rest of the events happened there.

I doubt this was a prank.

Time will tell as the story unfolds....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

I was really hoping this would turn out to be a hoax.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

I hear they get no bail. That's good.

Unfortunately, this was no joke or hoax - just another sad excuse of human trash.

The parents dropped the mentally handicapped white teen at a McDonalds to meet his classmate for a "sleep-over" at the black classmate's house. That was their mistake.

The judge was reported to have called these four a "danger to society" when he denied them bail.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”