Thread: New Limits On Ammo Purchases In NY Proposed

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

New Limits On Ammo Purchases In NY Proposed

NY legislators are working on a new law to limit a person buying ammo, for any firearm, to a maximum of 20 rounds every 90 days.

Looks like NY is trying to beat out CA in proposing the most restrictive gun laws in the US.

http://www.range365.com/ny-lawmakers...-every-90-days
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

I can easily see the state of New York becoming just as bad as California in the near future. I'd recommend that any members on this board not to give up though, and fight them tooth and nail. Packing up and leaving solves nothing, and only allows the enemy to advance their agenda to other states. Stay politically active, and write and call your state representatives and senators. With that being said, I also think it would be prudent to start buying reloading presses so you can start manufacturing your own ammunition, and thumb your nose at the state.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    I can easily see the state of New York becoming just as bad as California in the near future. I'd recommend that any members on this board not to give up though, and fight them tooth and nail. Packing up and leaving solves nothing, and only allows the enemy to advance their agenda to other states. Stay politically active, and write and call your state representatives and senators. With that being said, I also think it would be prudent to start buying reloading presses so you can start manufacturing your own ammunition, and thumb your nose at the state.
    I live in California and have waived on the idea of leaving for many years. I think this crap has to be fought at a national level or it is only a mater of time before it spreads nation wide due to the metastasized cancer of liberalism