Thread: Global Warming Is A Non-Issue

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Global Warming Is A Non-Issue

In an about face, Nobel Prize winning scientist has claimed Obama, and others, are wrong in their assessments of global warming being a crisis. He claims that global warming is a money waster and is politically motivated.

Actually, after looking at the statistics, Dr. Giaever said the earth's atmospheric temperatures have remained steady for the last 18+ years. And, even if the temps are rising, that's a good thing. Humans have thrived since the last ice age and plants love CO2.

More here:

http://linkis.com/www.climatedepot.com/MuI25
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Gee, what an amazing observation! Finally admitting what us low-lifes have been taught all along, that plants not only thrive on CO2 but produce oxygen as part of their respiratory process. And a funny thing for those who cry about some life forms that would perish if the temp varied by half a degree, explain this - This past summer here in Indy the temp topped 100 degrees, and this morning it was minus 2, so if those life forms can't survive half a degree, how can they survive the 100 degree plus swings we have?

And yes, since the last ice age would make me think that if there is no longer that one mile sheet of ice that they said once covered Indy, then we must be in a period of warming, and since SUVs are a new thing, there is no way in heck they could have melted the ice flows.

Admitting it is politically motivated is a home run! DUH!!!!!!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

And, the really good thing is that Dr. Giaever was one of the ones who was a driving force in declaring Global Warming was such a threat.

Now, looking at the data, he's changed his mind. He's letting facts determine his stance.

This has to be hard on politically motivated scientists everywhere....letting facts explain events.... Wow!

At least, Dr. Giaever admits his mistake.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2011 Sherman's Avatar

That whole article pisses me off. Joseph Goebbels would be proud. I say burn the old man alive and strip any present and future titles from his name.

Although a lot of liberal hippies understand that their grow tent will work better with a CO2 generator they still can't answer the following questions:

1. What is the minimal amount of CO2 necessary for plant growth.
    2. What is the optimum level of CO2 for plant growth.

In fact most of these people can't even state the current level of atmospheric CO2. It would be obvious to a moron that CO2 levels were much higher in the past given the fact that: 1) the number of Carbon atoms that exist is more or less a constant; and 2) the large amount of carbon that is in the ground as fossil fuels, i.e., Carbon that was at one time in the air. Although Carbon was probably 8% of the atmosphere in the past life somehow thrived. I find that most of the liberals never heard of the Carbon cycle. Most liberals don't understand what is required for climate scientists to obtain government funding. The fact is most liberals can only spew talking points and cannot think critically. They are incapable of critical thinking.

One thing we will never see is climate change experts telecommuting to a climate change conference. Rather they fly first class, or in private aircraft, to places like Paris - i.e., with haute cuisine, high class prostitutes, good food, and 5 star hotels.

One thing that gets minimal coverage is the plan to use Carbon credit trading to transfer wealth from the successful European countries to Africa. If you want a good laugh read the "background" paragraph on this web site. https://www.afdb.org/en/topics-and-s...e-change-fund/

Although I am somewhat of a libertarian I am really starting to believe that the GMO Cannabis is destroying the frontal lobes of many young people.
    Last edited by jet3534; 01-08-2017 at 08:37 PM.