Thread: Democrats will never STOP trying to take down Trump .... all through his administration.. :(

Democrats will never STOP trying to take down Trump .... all through his administration.. :(

http://nypost.com/2017/01/08/democra...heir-own-gain/

This is a first: Donald Trump is guilty of an understatement, of making a molehill out of a mountain. He called the Washington furor over Russian hacking a “witch hunt” when it is actually far more sinister and dangerous.

Witch hunts end. The Washington mob aims to make sure the election never ends and that Trump can never govern.

There are no modern precedents to the scandalous attempts to smear and undermine the president-elect. Nearly nine weeks after his victory and less than two weeks before he takes the oath, the voter-nullification plot is growing more vile.
    The Liberals have gone totally insane. They have proved that they are NOT FIT to govern. I'm wondering. And this is to all of you in fly over country. IS anyone paying attention to just how fucked up (more than usual) the Democrats are acting? They THINK they're going to make electoral gains in 'red states' in 2018.

I hope folks outside of the blue gulags (like California and New York) won't fall for it......

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

Good thing he's got self confidence! (to say the least) He's going to have to have thick skin and the patience of Methuselah over the next few years.

I do think that they'll eventually shut up when the economy turns around and we stomp isis out of existence...
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

Hell Tank they are on vacation right now. Wait until Jan. 20 and then the game is on, you have to understand
    in Nov. they lost the greatest prize the world has ever had. America. They were ready to rape this country
    into past tense.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Sad part is New York City and Los Angeles, the places that by themselves gave the wannabe queen the popular vote, will never admit that they are killing the United States as we were originally set up to be as a free people. And the fact that Trump is a true New Yorker, while the non-queen was/is a carpet bagger cannot even sway them. Usually homey wins, but not in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Sad part is New York City and Los Angeles, the places that by themselves gave the wannabe queen the popular vote, will never admit that they are killing the United States as we were originally set up to be as a free people. And the fact that Trump is a true New Yorker, while the non-queen was/is a carpet bagger cannot even sway them. Usually homey wins, but not in this case.
    I saw an article today. Even though Hillary won California's popular vote by 2 to 1, the sheer number of California votes for TRUMP outnumbered the total Trump voters in EVERY OTHER STATE, except for Texas and Florida. Which means, that even if we were outnumbered here in CA, the number of California voters for Trump were more numerous than the total Trump votes in 47 other states of the union. That struck me as totally highlighting the tyranny of the majority in only a few mega cities could really fuck up an entire country.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    And that is why the founders came up with the electoral college, to allow the small states a voice.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    And that is why the founders came up with the electoral college, to allow the small states a voice.
    And you beat me to it. Couldn't say it better than that.

The Founding Fathers knew that New York even at that time had enough votes to sway elections
    and more votes than a lot of states. Those men and the women behind them were brilliant!! You have
    to win the states. But I digress even something that is in the best interest of dems will be fought
    if the bots are told to oppose.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..