Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Things Are Looking Up: Trump's First 100 Days

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Thumbs up Things Are Looking Up: Trump's First 100 Days

Trump, already, has plans to undo 200 of obama's EO's starting as soon as he takes over the Oval Office.

Not only that, but he's going into the Dimocrat's strongholds: the inner cities...

Trump just might, "Make America Great Again!"

http://www.newsmax.com/politics/davi.../19/id/769286/
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

I hope he does even half what he's talking about. If he does it all ... the Dems are extinct!

The markets are up and companies are committing to bringing jobs back, and he hasn't been sworn in yet.
    Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

I expect great things. He's going to face a real challenge because much of what he wants to do has been fiercely guarded by the establishment for decades.
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

Hopefully by going in to inner cities means building walls around them.

Also more good news;
    The next administration is working on plans to eliminate the National Endowment for the Arts, the National Endowment for the Humanities and privatize the Corporation for Public Broadcasting, The Hill reported Thursday.
    http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/19/tr...#ixzz4WKMdHAwA
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

"And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Not a bad start....

I love the one that repeals all of obama's illegal, unconstitutional EO's. (That's just about every one of them.)

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    It is really sad, and sick, that the news media is more worried about how many people showed up for the inauguration. Since they have started counting his hundred days when the electoral college count was certified, Trump will have 100 news days as opposed to a true 100 days in office. It is really hard to believe that our newsless media so hates this country that they are doing everything in their power to derail the Trump Train.

The Entire Senior Management Team At The State Department Just Resigned
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...-just-resigned

Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House
    https://therepublicannews.net/2017/0...e-white-house/
    (lol if true)

Trump’s Immigration Revamp to Include Plans for Safe Zones Inside Syria
    http://www.wsj.com/articles/trumps-i...ria-1485374123
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 01-26-2017 at 01:35 PM.

Well, that's a plus for Trump. He won't have to fire them, now.

Freedom isn't free.

holy crap

Days Into Trump Admin, Corrupt Employees Are Already Being Fired At The VA
    http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/24/da...#ixzz4Wu6s3E5t

I think they have been preparing for this. Let's see where the document/money trail goes?

Damn a politician actually doing what they promised and not taking forever to do it. I don't know what to think. The Big D. Is taking care of business

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    Damn a politician actually doing what they promised and not taking forever to do it. I don't know what to think. The Big D. Is taking care of business
    That's the real beauty of it. Trump is NOT a politician. He's a guy beholden to no one except the American people that gets shit done with no regard for the politics involved.
    Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey

President Trump Readies Pen to Reverse Anti-gun Executive Orders
    In one of the first pro-gun actions of his administration, President Donald Trump is expected to shortly move to revoke Barack Obamas illegal actions to effectively outlaw gun collecting.

Obama’s anti-gun “executive action” was announced on January 6, 2016 – in the wake of Obama’s unsuccessful attempt to scapegoat law-abiding gun owners for the actions of a Muslim terrorist in San Bernardino.

Obama’s action was implemented as a “clarification” because he knew that his lawless moves could never pass muster under the rule-making procedures of the Administrative Procedures Act.

Under Obama’s now-moribund “clarification,” a gun owner could have been imprisoned for up to five years and fined $250,000 for “only one or two [firearms] transactions,” according to a White House fact sheet.
    http://www.gunowners.org/alert01252017.htm

The sun is shining brightly now.

There was a drought on the land under obama.

Then, liberal tears rained on the ground.

Now, the fertile ground is being lit by the sun and the crop of the Common Sense is starting to grow again.
    Last edited by alismith; 01-27-2017 at 01:20 PM.

Freedom isn't free.

Heard on the radio, today, that this was misleading news.

"They did resign, but as part of the standard routine when new administrations take office. The Trump team did let the four officials know that their resignations were going to be accepted, but that’s the normal prerogative of any incoming White House."

And, it wasn't any loss at all. Patrick Kennedy had close ties with Benghazi and Hitlery.

"It’s also important to note that the most prominent of the departing officials, Kennedy, was a deeply controversial figure tied to both Benghazi and the lingering scandal over Hillary Clinton’s email server. This was not necessarily a white knight shoved out the door by dastardly Trump administration officials."

So, the original article from the fake news outlet, The Washington Post, slanted the headlines to make it appear that the whole State Department management team, retired as a protest of Trump. There were only 4 people who retired and they did it as part of a routine turnover that occurs whenever a new President takes office.

http://www.vox.com/world/2017/1/27/1...ons?yptr=yahoo
    Last edited by alismith; 01-27-2017 at 03:43 PM.

Freedom isn't free.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Heard on the radio, today, that this was fake news. All the senior staff members were fired. They didn't "retire."

Just more "draining the swamp."
    Was about to say this too, just heard on the news that the truth was they were "asked to leave" (fired). I am afraid we are in for at least 4 years of constant lies from the news media as they try to undo a president that is actually bowing to the will of the people, and a president that actually has an intelligence level that hasn't been seen in a federal official in years

I like the one "For every new regulation, two must be eliminated".

The current Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) is so huge and bloated that no one knows what's in it. Many of the regulations are obsolete and are only used to prosecute someone who unwittingly violated a law that no longer makes sense (if it ever did).

In addition to this idea, I think that EVERY new law should have an expiration date... maybe 5 or 10 years after enacting it. If it's a good law, vote to renew it. If it's bad or proven to be ineffective, then let it die.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by stevelyn View Post
    That's the real beauty of it. Trump is NOT a politician. He's a guy beholden to no one except the American people that gets shit done with no regard for the politics involved.
    Trump is not a politician, AND he got enough $$$ that no special interests can buy him off, AND he puts our Country first. What an absolutely perfect combination for a person who is the POTUS.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast