Thread: New TV Series On Fox

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

New TV Series On Fox

Just watched the first episode of APB on Fox TV. It was pretty decent. I was impressed. It's very loosely based on the movie RoboCop, except all the police are outfitted with very high tech weapons, vehicles, and body armor.

The new twist is that the police are aided with a hover drone that has attack capabilities. All their personal weapons were upgraded to instantly immobilizing tazers that can hit targets beyond normal handgun range.

Of course, the police are located in District 13 of Chicago.

It is a pretty good series if anyone is looking for something new to watch. It comes on Monday nights at 9:00 eastern. It's playing again this Saturday night on Fox.

Previews, and more, here:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5542294/
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

I watched it. Robo Cop meets Tony Stark. High tech cars (Cadillac promotion), and the chick's name is Murphy (robo cop). It will be in my weekly line-up.
    I also enjoy Timeless, too.
    I record other programs that I like that come on at the same time.

"APB" has joined the things I watch as well. I haven't watched "Timeless" as my preferences (for fiction) run more towards "MacGuyver", "Hawaii 5-0", "Blue Bloods", "Grimm", "Sleepy Hollow", "Arrow", "DC's Legends of Tomorrow", "The 100", "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.", and "Supergirl".
    PBS has some shows I enjoy as well - Nova, Nature, This Old House, and Ask This Old House - as well as certain specials (usu. musical).
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Has anyone been watching Taboo on FX? I'm enjoying that series.