Thread: Gotta Ruger AR 556 coming from Buds Guns,have a question though

Gotta Ruger AR 556 coming from Buds Guns,have a question though

I just ordered this AR last week and since then been reading reviews from people that have bought firearms from Buds Guns Shop. My major concern is that some people say they sell used guns as new or the rifle gets to you with missing accessories . What places should I look at on my AR to see if it has been used? I m gonna inspect it before before anything when it gets to my FFl

I wasn't thrilled with buds last time I bought af gun from there. They messed around with the pricing over the course of a couple days so by the time I was ready to buy it the price was a bit higher than when I stated looking. I emailed them to see if they could give me the price from earlier that day and they were kinda dicks about it. They took for ever to ship too. Imho customer service isn't there strong suit. For the ar I'd look at the bolt face. I wouldn't be surprised if it was test fired but if there was a lot of wear on the finish and around the firing pin hole right there it would indicate more than a few rounds. Also look at the tail of the bolt. If there is a lot of carbon it was probably more than a test fire.

Hey thanks for the info