Thread: If Islam is a religion of peace, then why is everyone in the world fighting them?

If Islam is a religion of peace, then why is everyone in the world fighting them?

I recently read a blurb that despite being 'officially atheist being communist' there are parts of China who still hold to traditional 'belief systems' like Taoism and Confucianism. The I read how some of these enclaves of Chinese believers were clashing with Muslims (isn't everyone?). That got me thinking.

I then recalled a news story about the long time battles between the Indian Hindus and the Muslims (this religious 'war' resulted in the creation of Pakistan so that the Muslims had a place to call their own), but the fighting for Kashmir got really nasty throughout most of the 20th century. The Sikhs (A different religion in India) also has been fighting against the Muslims throughout the 20th century and now.

Between 2012 and now, the Buddhists are fighting the Muslims in Burma and in parts of Indonesia. Turns out that the Buddhists are sick of the Muslims killing them for decades and they're starting their own 'war' against the Muslims. 11 mosques have been burned to the ground by BUDDHISTS (if you can believe it).

Of course the JEWS have been fighting the Muslims (via Israel's various conflicts) for a while now.

We all know how Christians are persecuted in the Middle East and Africa by the Muslims. And then there is the obvious notion that their war against 'the West' is against mostly Christian majority nations.

You guys who call Islam a cancer are right.

Why is it that EVERY major religion on the planet is fighting them? Where ever they go, shit happens. How can the Liberals NOT see this?

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    I recently read a blurb that despite being 'officially atheist being communist' there are parts of China who still hold to traditional 'belief systems' like Taoism and Confucianism. The I read how some of these enclaves of Chinese believers were clashing with Muslims (isn't everyone?). That got me thinking.

I then recalled a news story about the long time battles between the Indian Hindus and the Muslims (this religious 'war' resulted in the creation of Pakistan so that the Muslims had a place to call their own), but the fighting for Kashmir got really nasty throughout most of the 20th century. The Sikhs (A different religion in India) also has been fighting against the Muslims throughout the 20th century and now.

Between 2012 and now, the Buddhists are fighting the Muslims in Burma and in parts of Indonesia. Turns out that the Buddhists are sick of the Muslims killing them for decades and they're starting their own 'war' against the Muslims. 11 mosques have been burned to the ground by BUDDHISTS (if you can believe it).

Of course the JEWS have been fighting the Muslims (via Israel's various conflicts) for a while now.

We all know how Christians are persecuted in the Middle East and Africa by the Muslims. And then there is the obvious notion that their war against 'the West' is against mostly Christian majority nations.

You guys who call Islam a cancer are right.

Why is it that EVERY major religion on the planet is fighting them? Where ever they go, shit happens. How can the Liberals NOT see this?
    A little under 2,000 years ago, Marcus Aurelius had the answer to that question:

(Changing his quote for Grammar's sake) "They ignore and welcome their stupidity."

And I will add to that a little bit: They revel in their stupidity and take pride in it.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    A little under 2,000 years ago, Marcus Aurelius had the answer to that question:

(Changing his quote for Grammar's sake) "They ignore and welcome their stupidity."

And I will add to that a little bit: They revel in their stupidity and take pride in it.
    But that's the mantra of LIBERAL THINK, isn't it always?
    Last edited by tank_monkey; 02-08-2017 at 03:45 AM.

I've been wondering the reason my self. I'm beginning to think that they are so afraid of being intolerant that's is left them completely blind. What's funny to me is that the group they try so hard to protect its the least tolerant culture in the world.

Just like other problems. They are misunderstood. If you would bow to their feet and will there would be no
    problem. So since many choose not to we are the problem and they are misunderstood. Just like liberals.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him,made a prophecy about this.
    He said, ‘Imminently, there will come a time when the nations gather against you, just as people gather around a feast.’
    A man said, ‘Will it be because we are few at that time, O Allah’s Messenger?’
    He responded, ‘No, you will be numerous in those times, but you will be as useless as the scum of the sea, and Allah will remove the fear that your enemies used to posses from you from their chests, and He will place al-Wahn in your hearts’.
    It was said, ‘What is al-Wahn?’, he responded, ‘Love of life, and hatred of death.’”

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Coming View Post
    Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him,made a prophecy about this.
    He said, ‘Imminently, there will come a time when the nations gather against you, just as people gather around a feast.’
    A man said, ‘Will it be because we are few at that time, O Allah’s Messenger?’
    He responded, ‘No, you will be numerous in those times, but you will be as useless as the scum of the sea, and Allah will remove the fear that your enemies used to posses from you from their chests, and He will place al-Wahn in your hearts’.
    It was said, ‘What is al-Wahn?’, he responded, ‘Love of life, and hatred of death.’”
    Which Surah is that from?
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Which Surah is that from?
    Abu Dawood, Book of Battles, Chapter: Nations Summoning One Another To Attack Muslims
    https://sunnah.com/abudawud/39/7