Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anybody else getting a little too frustrated with the left?

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Anybody else getting a little too frustrated with the left?

Man I am seeing Trump get it from all sides. I'm not really sure how to help. The left has the media to do their bidding and dirty work. All I see on Drudge is more and more dysfunction and division. It gets old fast.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Hopefully, When Trump gets his cabinet, things will start to change for the better. Right now, he's pretty hamstrung without a full cabinet to back him up. I know the media will never come around, but maybe, when he gets his ducks in a row, he can start putting America back in order.

Until then, we all just have to remember that the media is not telling the truth. 99% of what they report is false news meant to disillusion us. Don't let it get you down.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2014 Hatedbysheeple's Avatar

I have stopped reading and listening to the national news, I watch the local news. When 90% of the national news is obviously biased, none of it trust worthy.

The major networks are reporting stories that are outrageous and obviously false and then just pretending like it never happened when the story ends up being fake. I have never had more disdain for the media.

The liberals are acting like fascist, they are normalizing violence and totalitarian actions against anyone that disagrees with them. Notice however it is a bunch of rich white people doing all the bitching, I feel like the left is a retarded pig poking a sleeping tiger with a stick. Once they feel it is alright to commit violent assault then what will be next.
    Initial Success or Total Failure

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    Man I am seeing Trump get it from all sides. I'm not really sure how to help. The left has the media to do their bidding and dirty work. All I see on Drudge is more and more dysfunction and division. It gets old fast.
    I don't think they'll ever stop. The left believes that THEY should win all and be in charge of all and they just can't comprehend that the American people don't want their shit anymore.

And, when judges make rulings that plainly violate federal law, what option is there?

I mean, here it is... the law (8 USC § 1182(f) - Inadmissible alien):

(f) Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President

Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate. Whenever the Attorney General finds that a commercial airline has failed to comply with regulations of the Attorney General relating to requirements of airlines for the detection of fraudulent documents used by passengers traveling to the United States (including the training of personnel in such detection), the Attorney General may suspend the entry of some or all aliens transported to the United States by such airline.
    I mean, I'm no lawyer, but I can read. President Trump determined (rightfully so) that aliens from certain classes (i.e. known terrorist countries) would be detrimental to the interests of the US and therefore denied entry and he, as permitted by federal law, did just so.

Why is not the liberal whining judge who ruled AGAINST Trump (and therefore is in violation of federal law) still sitting at the bench? Why is his ass not in jail awaiting trial for violating federal law?

Or is this just another example of "the law doesn't apply to liberals"?
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

They are pushing for an over the top frustration move. Stay with the law work inside of it
    and lock people up. They can burn Berkley to the ground, who cares. Just keep deporting and draining........

Drain baby drain.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake.

Also, here's a shining example of the "liberal" mentality;
    Islamic Georgetown Prof Offers Tortured Defense Of Slavery And Non-Consensual Sex Under Islam
    http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/11/is...#ixzz4YUURZywk
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 02-12-2017 at 11:52 AM.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

This is nsfw or before eating;
    http://freebeacon.com/issues/woman-a...testers-mouth/

So tolerant, open minded, compassionate.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

I get my news from 4chan /pol/
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Typical of "sick" people.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    Typical of "sick" people.
    They are all mentally ill.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    They are all mentally ill.
    That is a form of "sickness", isn't it?
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I keep hoping the "shadow government" will get exposed for what it's worth and the perps wind up with a long time wearing orange jump suits. Pretty sick of these people who are acting more like a Stalin government than one with a constitution protecting free people from government.

Rep. Earl Blumenauer (D-Ore.) in a floor speech this week called for a review of the Constitution's procedures for removing a president. He warned the 25th Amendment of the Constitution falls short when it comes to mental or emotional fitness for office.

Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) during a weekend interview with CNN’s “State of the Union” said that “a few” Republican colleagues have expressed concern to him about Trump's mental health.
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...rump-gets-grip

They think we are the sick ones. You know, the people who have made up their minds that good is evil and evil is good? Yeah, those people. They think we are sick.

I for one am pleased that we finally have a president with the balls to fight back and not just take it laying down.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    I for one am pleased that we finally have a president with the balls to fight back and not just take it laying down.
    Like.

Anger and hatred are more accurate descriptions.

I'm convinced that we are going to have to fight them at some point. It's not a matter of "if", it's a matter of "when".
    Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    Also "like".

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Trump is speaking to a joint session of the congress Tuesday Feb 28. I hope I not, but I would not be surprised to see many democraps boycotting the speech by not showing up. And they complained when Trump said he would not accept a loss in the elections, yet these babies who cried about it are themselves the ultimate in hypocrites.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 T2K's Avatar

The more of this bullshit they keep doing, the more they double down on obscure/fringe social issues as their core party platform issues, the more they demonstrate their intolerance and violence...the better our chances for 2020. They are eating themselves.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast