Thread: Obama loyalists in Government working to Sabotage Trump appointees

Obama loyalists in Government working to Sabotage Trump appointees

http://freebeacon.com/national-secur...gn-oust-flynn/

How is Trump supposed to govern when there are pro Democrat TRAITORS all over the Fed?

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I would like to see a bunch of these America haters arrested for treason and sedition. They define the terms, now they need to be arrested for it.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2011 Sherman's Avatar

Seek and destroy publicly. Confiscate all assets and liquidate. Use the money for either the VA or the border wall. Liberalism needs to DIE!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

I hope Trump and Sessions get things under control soon. It's time to start draining the swamp and doing it quickly.

Start with Hitlery and go from there....all the way back to obama, if necessary.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

hillary has been running her mouth so i bet once things get rolling it's game on.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Why do think whatshisname wanted to remain close to the front after his term was up?
    Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

If the right doesn't get strong, the left will take this country and we will never again get a voice. I'm afraid conservatives may be too civilized to play dirty enough to win this one.

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Comey needs to go - now.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Well, it looks like they've managed to oust General Flynn, and undermine Trump's administration. I also heard on the news that the FBI is investigating Trump administration officials for their connections with Russian government officials. This is undoubtly the work of Obama's shadow government. I also think there are officials within the intelligence community who are terrified of Trump exposing Obama's birth certificate forgery, the fake bin laden raid, and the gun running operations to ISIS. They must be afraid of something; that's the only explanation I have as to why they're trying so damn hard to nail Trump, and get him impeached. They're afraid of facing the firing squad for high treason.

Just before 0bama was flushed from 1600 Pennsylvania, he passed an eo that allows nsa to share int with other fed treason agencies, so this greatly widens the pool of suspects. Also, Russia knew what the contact involved and could be the leak for whatever reason - especially if they viewed Flynn as someone who could be depended upon to actually defend America in wartime, as well as anyone in the Trump admin, Pence in particular as he is a rinos rino, could also have dropped the dime.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Just before 0bama was flushed from 1600 Pennsylvania, he passed an eo that allows nsa to share int with other fed treason agencies, so this greatly widens the pool of suspects. Also, Russia knew what the contact involved and could be the leak for whatever reason - especially if they viewed Flynn as someone who could be depended upon to actually defend America in wartime, as well as anyone in the Trump admin, Pence in particular as he is a rinos rino, could also have dropped the dime.
    I find it UNLIKELY that any of Trumps own people in his administration would (at this time) be leaking info. They want their group to be (1) WHOLE at some point and (2) working. No one wants to be part of a team that can't get anything done. 26 days in and the Democrats AND the MEDIA have thrown everything at him to try to disrupt and stop his administration from ever existing.

Later down the road, there may be malcontents within the group, but as of right now, it makes no sense that any of his own people, even if they disagree with him, would TORPEDO the entire group that they're in. Trumps got to get his whole cabinet IN in order to function properly. There are WAY TOO MANY OBAMA HOLDOVERS in temporary positions fucking everything up.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    You obviously know nothing about Mike Pence. Rino? When it comes to firearms he is the best thing to happen to DC since the constitution was written. He is a firm believer of gun rights and has a record in Indiana as being solidly pro-firearm owner. As to other things, he believe in this country as founded and per the constitution. He believes in religious freedom and has had the balls to say so, at times being very politically incorrect. No my friend I seriously doubt Vice President Pence would ever do anything intentionally to harm this country.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    You obviously know nothing about Mike Pence. Rino? When it comes to firearms he is the best thing to happen to DC since the constitution was written. He is a firm believer of gun rights and has a record in Indiana as being solidly pro-firearm owner. As to other things, he believe in this country as founded and per the constitution. He believes in religious freedom and has had the balls to say so, at times being very politically incorrect. No my friend I seriously doubt Vice President Pence would ever do anything intentionally to harm this country.
    I agree, Mike Pence is a solid conservative. His only downfall is that he's too classy and proper. In other words, he's a gentleman and isn't a fighter like Trump. There's nothing wrong with being classy; it's just that the Dems play dirty, and you simply can't win elections by playing nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    I agree, Mike Pence is a solid conservative. His only downfall is that he's too classy and proper. In other words, he's a gentleman and isn't a fighter like Trump. There's nothing wrong with being classy; it's just that the Dems play dirty, and you simply can't win elections by playing nice.
    Hitlery is the exception to that rule. She played dirty and still lost.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    That solid conservative folded on religious freedoms and supports free trade.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

The following book is an interesting read -- particularly the described reaction of the CIA when John Foster Dulles was told by Joseph McCarthy that the CIA was not sacrosanct and was subject to oversight. McCarthy's office was bugged, he was fed false information by fake informants, and fake information was fed to the press. Trump needs to purge the government of traitors.
    https://www.amazon.com/Legacy-Ashes-...egacy+of+ashes

Quote Originally Posted by jet3534 View Post
    The following book is an interesting read -- particularly the described reaction of the CIA when John Foster Dulles was told by Joseph McCarthy that the CIA was not sacrosanct and was subject to oversight. McCarthy's office was bugged, he was fed false information by fake informants, and fake information was fed to the press. Trump needs to purge the government of traitors.
    https://www.amazon.com/Legacy-Ashes-...egacy+of+ashes
    He needs to start draining the swamp.

Freedom isn't free.

It sounds like Tillerson is shoveling all the shit out of the bureaucratic cubicles at DoS. The other cabinet secretaries need to follow suit. Slash, burn and purge.
    Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey

Word is Trump's closest leak has been found.

http://gotnews.com/breaking-reinces-...ytimes-others/