Thread: “I’m so fucking tired.”

“I’m so fucking tired.”

Police Officer: Almost All Serious Crime Committed By Migrants
    Describing his week, he posted: “Here we go; this is what I’ve handled from Monday-Friday this week: rape, rape, robbery, aggravated assault, rape-assault and rape, extortion, blackmail, assault, violence against police, threats to police, drug crime, drugs, crime, felony, attempted murder, Rape again, extortion again and ill-treatment.

“Suspected perpetrators; Ali Mohammed, Mahmod, Mohammed, Mohammed Ali, again, again, again Christopher… what is it true? Yes a Swedish name snuck in on the edges of a drug crime. Mohammed, Mahmod Ali, again and again.

“Countries representing the all the crimes this week: Iraq, Iraq, Turkey, Syria, Afghanistan, Somalia, Somalia, Syria again, Somalia, unknown, unknown country, Sweden. Half of the suspects, we can’t be sure because they don’t have any valid papers. Which in itself usually means that they’re lying about their nationality and identity.”
    http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017...tted-migrants/

Oh and by the way......

Swedish police chief’s car explodes in Stockholm
    A car belonging to the police chief of the Swedish city of Uppsala has exploded in northern Stockholm. No one was injured in the incident, but police are now investigating a possible link between the blast and the officer’s activities.
    https://www.rt.com/news/376448-swede...ief-explosion/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

Military-aged males from third-world countries that hate Western culture. The liberals want to import so many of these goat rapists that there will be no such thing as Western culture any more.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skorpion View Post
    Military-aged males from third-world countries that hate Western culture. The liberals want to import so many of these goat rapists that there will be no such thing as Western culture any more.
    According to T.R., these "immigrants" can never become American (refusal to become assimilated into our culture), and those who insist on bringing them in (trying to destroy the American culture), have lost their right to remain American citizens.

Not only do we need to send these invaders back home, but include,with them, all those who insist on bringing them in, too.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

That kind of goes along this little blurb I caught yesterday

https://stream.org/muslim-refugee-da...radical-islam/
    Ayaan Hirsi Ali,
    A former Muslim refugee is asking her fellow American citizens to think “rationally” about the dangers of radical Islam.
    “In the course of working with Muslim communities over the past two decades, I have come to distinguish between four types of Muslim immigrants: adapters, menaces, coasters and fanatics,”
    Of course coming from the Huffington Post and not knowing her I had to look her up
    She's a feminist and atheist but that doesn't necessarily make her a liar as Alternet seem to think

http://www.alternet.org/media/anti-i...test-deception
    One of America's most prominent Islam bashers has a long history of making things up.
    While promoting her new book, Heretic, on a March 23 episode of "The Daily Show," Somali-born author and anti-Islam activist Ayaan Hirsi Ali made a staggering claim: “If you look at 70 percent of the violence in the world today, Muslims are responsible,” she told host Jon Stewart.

Of the two I think I'll take the former
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 T2K's Avatar

This is reality. It's undeniable. Yes, there are good immigrants from Muslim nations who do assimilate. Even then, though, their kids can self-radicalize as we've seen here in the US and elsewhere.

China, South Korea, Japan...they are too smart for this shit. Western countries have allowed this cancer to happen.

Many people say that to be "refugees", they should be women, children (pre-teens), and old men. When most of the "refugees" are male and between 18 and 45, this is an "invasion" and we need to look closely at these "refugees" - MUCH more closely.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Sweden takes steps to establish Sharia Law, rules in favor of child marriages
    A court in Sweden has ruled in favor of a marriage between a 14-year-old Syrian Refugee and her 21-year-old husband, who is also her cousin. The court made the ruling on the basis that the teenager appears to be “mature,” as well as for religious and cultural reasons.

According to the website Speisa, the girl was married off to her cousin when she was 12-years-old in their home country. The couple was seeking asylum and were sent to live with the girls’ Aunt and her family in Sweden. In addition to being underage, the teenager is now pregnant.
    http://www.thomasdishaw.com/world/sw...ild-marriages/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Sweden takes steps to establish Sharia Law, rules in favor of child marriages
    A court in Sweden has ruled in favor of a marriage between a 14-year-old Syrian Refugee and her 21-year-old husband, who is also her cousin. The court made the ruling on the basis that the teenager appears to be “mature,” as well as for religious and cultural reasons.

According to the website Speisa, the girl was married off to her cousin when she was 12-years-old in their home country. The couple was seeking asylum and were sent to live with the girls’ Aunt and her family in Sweden. In addition to being underage, the teenager is now pregnant.
    http://www.thomasdishaw.com/world/sw...ild-marriages/
    This is why adherents to islam are mentally deficient, and why islam is a cult that appeals to mentally challenged people....inbreeding.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

I wondered of Sweden would have a civil war over the rapefugees, but it looks like Germany may beat them to it.

Martin Schultz Wants To Give Refugees The Right To Vote In German Election
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...erman-election

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 T2K's Avatar

The non-investigation and counter-information by the MSM ("nothing to see here, move along, all is lovely!") is sad to watch.