Thread: An Open Letter To The Media

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

An Open Letter To The Media

The more the media bashes Trump, the more people are turning away from you. You have shown your true colors colluding with the DNC to get Hitlery elected and now you are going out of your way to smear Trump and try to invalidate his Presidency.

You are not hurting Trump, nor are you getting a sympathetic ear from most of the public. Every time Trump slams the media, we cheer and you hunker down and get meaner, erroneously thinking you can turn the public against him.

Listen up, Media! It's not working!

The more you use fake news to insinuate Trump's incompetency, the more the public sees you for who you are...leftist propagandists who feed on hatred and do their best to spread that hatred around.

The only ones who are filling with hatred are those who believe what you write and have no common sense to see what you're really doing. The rest of us are totally unaffected by your rantings and ravings.

Until you start reporting real news and not trying to foist your made-up, fake news on us, you will continue to be looked upon with scorn, closed ears, and sagging subscriptions.

You no longer have journalists; you have editorialists who inject their views into every article you print and sell as news. This is the formula for fake news, not real, free journalism.

We have stopped listening to you, we have stopped watching you, and, more importantly, we have stopped believing you.

The ONLY way to gain us back is to start being fair in your reporting and covering both sides of the news, not just the Liberal agenda side, filled with venom and hatred, for Trump and America.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

A friend got mad at me yesterday because I said cnn was fake news. I asked him about the press that stated killary would win... when she lost miserably, isn't that fake news? I explained that all the networks are propaganda mills, some of them have actual cia agents on staff to cleanse the stories. Fox is not above suspicion either, they're partly owned by a muslim, how conservative American is that. The left seems to have extreme brainwashing with the ability to deactivate the objective and critical thinking processes. He told me about how Melania is suing some brit newspaper over the hooker commentary, wich is just like Hulk Hogan shutting down gawker for having the tape of him humping his friends wife - Hulk won 140mil or so, plus gawker does not exist anymore, so his long winded math reveals a war on "journalism" by Trump.

Oh and by the way, he loves wapo, so this should give him a kick in the nuts;
    The Washington Post Actually Takes Russian Government Money (Unlike the Websites It Helped Slander)
    https://libertyblitzkrieg.com/2017/0...elped-slander/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

With every lie, every omission, every misrepresentation, every bias and disinformation, they are sealing their fate on the coming battlefield.
    Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    A friend got mad at me yesterday because I said cnn was fake news. I asked him about the press that stated killary would win... when she lost miserably, isn't that fake news? I explained that all the networks are propaganda mills, some of them have actual cia agents on staff to cleanse the stories. Fox is not above suspicion either, they're partly owned by a muslim, how conservative American is that. The left seems to have extreme brainwashing with the ability to deactivate the objective and critical thinking processes. He told me about how Melania is suing some brit newspaper over the hooker commentary, wich is just like Hulk Hogan shutting down gawker for having the tape of him humping his friends wife - Hulk won 140mil or so, plus gawker does not exist anymore, so his long winded math reveals a war on "journalism" by Trump.

Oh and by the way, he loves wapo, so this should give him a kick in the nuts;
    The Washington Post Actually Takes Russian Government Money (Unlike the Websites It Helped Slander)
    https://libertyblitzkrieg.com/2017/0...elped-slander/

You might want to consider finding new friends. I won't consider associating with such people.
    Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey

This won't get any traction at cnn;

Newly-Declassified Documents Show that CIA Worked Closely with Owners and Journalists with Many of the Largest Media Outlets
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...-directorate-i
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    The more the media bashes Trump, the more people are turning away from you. You have shown your true colors colluding with the DNC to get Hitlery elected and now you are going out of your way to smear Trump and try to invalidate his Presidency.

You are not hurting Trump, nor are you getting a sympathetic ear from most of the public. Every time Trump slams the media, we cheer and you hunker down and get meaner, erroneously thinking you can turn the public against him.

Listen up, Media! It's not working!
    Dr. Joseph Goebbels would be proud of our news media.

Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I have always said that Hitler himself would be proud of our IRS!

CNN’s Zucker Feeds Trump Attacks Straight To Anchors’ Ears
    http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/02/cn...#ixzz4aCRsDNMa

According to the Media Research Center, a conservative media watchdog, 88 percent of the coverage that focused on the new president from the day he was sworn in until mid-February was “hostile.” http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/02/st...#ixzz4aCS3ND8K

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Dr. Joseph Goebbels would be proud of our news media.

Don't forget this guy:

Julius Streicher: nazi-editor-notorious-anti-semitic-newspaper.

Goebbels was the Press Secretary. Julius was the New York Times.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    Don't forget this guy:

Julius Streicher: nazi-editor-notorious-anti-semitic-newspaper.

Goebbels was the Press Secretary. Julius was the New York Times.
    We need that kind of justice now to straighten all this crap out....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars