Thread: The Great Wall, well worth seeing!

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

Thumbs up The Great Wall, well worth seeing!

Saw the new Matt Damon Movie, The Great Wall, today. Filmed on the Wall, I had read they had to use old closed off Parts of the Wall, as the Main Parts are full of Tourists, and souvenir Shops. They used Thousands of PLA Soldiers as extras. Matt Damon plays a mercenary from England, Trying to buy the new Chinese Weapon, Gun Powder! They get caught up in the 60 Year Cycle of the demons Trying to get over the Great Wall. Well done Film, but we never find out what Year it was? All the Chinese Troops remind me of the other Chinese Film I saw, Red Cliff. Paul
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.

In Loving Memory of Montell W. Truitt 8 March, 1933, 3 June, 2021

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2011 Sherman's Avatar

Sorry...Matt Damon made his money off of lies to spread a lie. I REFUSE to support any Global Warmest. PERIOD. Fuck Matt Damon.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherman View Post
    Sorry...Matt Damon made his money off of lies to spread a lie. I REFUSE to support any Global Warmest. PERIOD. Fuck Matt Damon.
    Ditto!
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

I did not go to it to see Matt Damon, nor his Views! It was a well made Movie, That is why I Went to see it. No I don't really care for Damon, neither, and I hate Tom Cruse even more. and most of Hollywood, but if you liked Red Cliff, hard not to like this one. Paul
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.

In Loving Memory of Montell W. Truitt 8 March, 1933, 3 June, 2021