Thread: Obama led protestors trying to intimidate Republican Politicians.....

Obama led protestors trying to intimidate Republican Politicians.....

http://nypost.com/2017/02/18/obama-l...testing-trump/

.....urges them to ask “hostile” questions — while keeping “a firm hold on the mic” — and loudly boo the the GOP politician if he isn’t “giving you real answers.”

“Express your concern [to the event’s hosts] they are giving a platform to pro-Trump authoritarianism, racism, and corruption,” it says.

The goal is to make Republicans, even from safe districts, second-guess their support for the Trump agenda, and to prime “the ground for the 2018 midterms when Democrats retake power.”

The goal is to make Republicans, even from safe districts, second-guess their support for the Trump agenda

“Even the safest [Republican] will be deeply alarmed by signs of organized opposition,” the document states, “because these actions create the impression that they’re not connected to their district and not listening to their constituents.”
    So these professional protestors are showing up at TOWN HALL meetings and trying to unnerve and disrupt the Republican politicians into thinking that they're got it ALL WRONG.

Wow. Obama is a piece of shit. The Democrats are total pieces of shit. There is no such thing as fair play in politics any more (and I'm not stating the obvious about them, but I'm thinking that if our side strikes back just as ugly, I'm totally okay with it. The left and the Democrat party is really trying to destroy this country).

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I am hoping this stupidity shows the American people how low the democrats will stoup to in their attempt to destroy this country, and the end result is the midterm elections result in another republican landslide.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

If the Dimocrats, actually, stood for reasonable, fair, and constitutional policies, they wouldn't have to play this type of game. People would flock to their Party and, solidly, back any candidate they out forth.

However, since they represent all that is wrong with civilization, they will have to continue to resort to these kind of actions to further their agenda.

If they keep this up, I wouldn't be surprised if some law and order candidate started putting an end to this type of activity, even going so far as to outlaw the Dimocratic Party and relegate it the same status as the Communist Party during the McCarthy era.

They lost all plausibility when the best they could come up with was Hillary and Bernie as Presidential candidates. That was a new low, even for them.

Those of us who understand, and support, the Constitution are getting fed up with this. The time is coming when a backlash will gain momentum and the Dimocratic Party will bear the full brunt.

We see it for what it is.
    Last edited by alismith; 02-18-2017 at 11:22 PM.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

You shouldn't be surprised at Dumbo's actions. He is just going back to his "community organiser" roots.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    You shouldn't be surprised at Dumbo's actions. He is just going back to his "community organiser" roots.
    Then, he should be dealt with as such. Forget he was President. If he continues to break the law, he should be arrested and charged, just like anyone else would be.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    http://nypost.com/2017/02/18/obama-l...testing-trump/

So these professional protestors are showing up at TOWN HALL meetings and trying to unnerve and disrupt the Republican politicians into thinking that they're got it ALL WRONG.

Wow. Obama is a piece of shit. The Democrats are total pieces of shit. There is no such thing as fair play in politics any more (and I'm not stating the obvious about them, but I'm thinking that if our side strikes back just as ugly, I'm totally okay with it. The left and the Democrat party is really trying to destroy this country).
    I have been giving this as much exposure as possible. Representative Chaffetz was asked the other day what he thought about the anger of his constituency after one of these Town Halls and his answer was great. "Those were not my constituents!" It was a truthful response but the news media is now working to show that some of his constituents were in the room so it was his constituents, totally missing the point that the agitators were not the constituents. The liberals are going for the tried and true tactic of "the squeaky wheel gets the grease." Truth is of not consequence as long as they can be loudest, vilest, and violent.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    You shouldn't be surprised at Dumbo's actions. He is just going back to his "Communist organizer" roots.
    There fixed that typo there

"And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    There fixed that typo there
    "Community" - "Communist" - - There's a difference??
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Where is the outcry from the news media? Where are calls for the community organizer being arrested for treason and/or sedition?

Rhetorical question as I full know the answer.

It is reported that each dimocrap congressman will bring an immigrant heckler (they are each allowed one guest) to attend Trump's address to Congress tonight. Trump needs to have some ICE agents at hand to check the immigration status of these guests. Personally I think some sort of immigrant protest during a session of Congress would further erode support for the dims.

Quote Originally Posted by jet3534 View Post
    It is reported that each dimocrap congressman will bring an immigrant heckler (they are each allowed one guest) to attend Trump's address to Congress tonight. Trump needs to have some ICE agents at hand to check the immigration status of these guests. Personally I think some sort of immigrant protest during a session of Congress would further erode support for the dims.
    I was going to suggest Trump throw them out, but I like your suggestion better. ICE would be the icing on the cake, so to speak.

Freedom isn't free.