Thread: Saw JOHN WICK 2 - It's awesome!

Saw JOHN WICK 2 - It's awesome!

Great GUN FIGHTS! And there is a lot of action! Keanu Reeves REALLY knows how to handle his guns. Seriously! He's amazing. If you watch this film, you'll WANT to start practicing your tactical gun handling skills!

I believe that Hollywood plays a major role in promoting gun violence and desensitizing people to gun violence. They then blame the 2nd amendment for gun violence.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

I've seen John Wick two or three times and love it. It is a little over the top on gun violence, but that's what makes it fun. I can't wait to see John Wick 2.

I think this one is a continuation of the first one....where he goes to get his car back?
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Saw it first day it dropped, totally agree it was badass. Keanu definatly has skills, and made it look very smooth. Normally sequels arent as good as the first, but this was totally worth the wait.

Team Gunsnet SILVER 05/2012 deth502's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jet3534 View Post
    I believe that Hollywood plays a major role in promoting gun violence and desensitizing people to gun violence. They then blame the 2nd amendment for gun violence.
    credit where credit is due, keanu is a shooter who competes in 3-gun matches. never heard what his actual stance is, but given that id assume hes pro 2a.

Quote Originally Posted by deth502 View Post
    credit where credit is due, keanu is a shooter who competes in 3-gun matches. never heard what his actual stance is, but given that id assume hes pro 2a.
    I have seen one alleged quote from him that he does not own a gun. I would be very surprised if you can produce any evidence of him speaking out in favor of the 2nd Amendment, the right of everyday citizens to own guns, etc. Maybe I am wrong, but I suspect he is a Hollywood elitist who has a love/hate relationship regarding firearms like the rest of them. e.g. people like Stallone or Arnold. They promote gun violence, protect themselves with armed bodyguards, and attempt to disarm the what they view as the little people.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Here's some Hollywood actors/singers who believe in the 2nd Amendment.

RCI2950 seems to know more about Keanu's thoughts on guns as he's met him before.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Here's some Hollywood actors/singers who believe in the 2nd Amendment.

RCI2950 seems to know more about Keanu's thoughts on guns as he's met him before.
    Ah Amber Heard. Easy on the eyes and likes guns