Thread: North korea

North korea

The other day North Korean leader Kim Jong-un’s half-brother Kim Jong-nam was assassinated by two women who rubbed something on his face, he got sick and was dead before he got to the hospital. I assume it was some binary poison with each woman having a part of the toxin. The women then went and washed their hands but were eventually arrested, as well as other suspects. At the time I heard about it I wondered what was up, if this was just something Jong fetished or if it had greater import. Well, perhaps it does have greater import, apparently China has barred coal imports from NK rationalised by NK's recent missile tests, also China has recently been talking about NK regime change and what it will do in such a case.

So put that all together and I'm guessing Jong knows his time may be short with China rebuking him and he's eliminating his likeliest successors. This could get interesting.
    If NK has two sats that orbit the earth at the perfect emp altitude that apparently so far haven't transmitted a peep in the way of radio telemetry, I'm guessing they're emp sats and if Jong knows he's going down will use them, on us. This way China and Russia both are off the hook for the attack on the US, but what will they do afterwards?.

Here's a link to more on the story, my take is the text above.
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...se-north-korea
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

This could get interesting with NK and China, but I don't think we are lucky enough to see them pummel each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    This could get interesting with NK and China, but I don't think we are lucky enough to see them pummel each other.
    They wouldn't "pummel each other". China would squash them like a bug, then wipe the goo off their boots.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    They wouldn't "pummel each other". China would squash them like a bug, then wipe the goo off their boots.
    Don't be too sure.....China tried pummeling Vietnam and got their asses handed to them. Granted this is a new age, but never assume.

VX was the agent used acording to the Malaysians, very nasty stuff.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VX_(nerve_agent)

You don't want to be anywhere near this stuff, I wonder what it'll do to the people who handled it in the attack? The one woman had a vomit episode after being caught. Hell, just coming in contact with the perps is dangerous.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

I suspect if there is regime change in NK steered by China, it won't be any of the Kim clan assuming power.
    Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey

NK does not exist w/o China. So anything going on exclusively involves the two.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 T2K's Avatar

Supposedly, there was another AA gun (14.5mm or 23mm) execution recently.