Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I really feel like this cop was surrounded enough to ahoot...

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    It's interesting the jury ready and willing to throw a young mans life away for nothing. No one was injured, and he was definitely under threat to his life. Lesson learned; don't visit protests.
    That is not the lesson they are trying to teach, though. The lesson they are trying to teach is don't report or say anything that makes us look bad or we will physically harm you, and if you try to defend yourself from our attacks we will use your right to self-defense against you to silence you by any means possible.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    OK. cop was surrounded by hostile protesters and is forced to fire his weapon. No problem here.

Mike Strickland faces the same danger, merely pulls his weapon out for a second or two, then re-holsters it and gets 50 years in the slammer.

Go figure.

Everything about Mike Strickland's case is motivated by leftist politics.
    Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    Did he. Talk about injustice. Bangers get probation for shooting at people in all major cities. This shit has almost reached civil war.

It's coming.
    Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey

Team Gunsnet SILVER 05/2012 deth502's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    OK. cop was surrounded by hostile protesters and is forced to fire his weapon. No problem here.
    or just make assumptions when you clearly didnt even read the story.

the "hostile protesters" came out because an off duty officer in street clothes who never announced he was a police officer attempted to drag a 13 yo boy across several lawns back to his house after he laid hands on the kid, then fired his weapon when kids friends try to stop him from being kidnapped.

the "protesters"* had nothing to do with the nd.

*im all for protesting, its an unalienable right as an american. but blocking roads and breaking shit is NOT protesting, thats rioting. (although i cant say im sad that the douchebag cops house got smashed)
    Last edited by deth502; 02-26-2017 at 01:53 PM.

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by deth502 View Post
    or just make assumptions when you clearly didnt even read the story.

the "hostile protesters" came out because an off duty officer in street clothes who never announced he was a police officer attempted to drag a 13 yo boy across several lawns back to his house after he laid hands on the kid, then fired his weapon when kids friends try to stop him from being kidnapped.

the "protesters"* had nothing to do with the nd.

*im all for protesting, its an unalienable right as an american. but blocking roads and breaking shit is NOT protesting, thats rioting. (although i cant say im sad that the douchebag cops house got smashed)
    Quit! This is the first time I have ever seen Krupski defend a police officer!
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    Did he. Talk about injustice. Bangers get probation for shooting at people in all major cities. This shit has almost reached civil war.
    Just because all of the other side's "Fort Sumter" shots have been verbal and legislative doesn't mean that the War has not already started.

Of course, it could also be the "New American Revolution" as we are trying to thwart the oppressive and totalitarian designs of these elitists. We want to do to them what the Founding Fathers did to King George.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Team Gunsnet SILVER 05/2012 deth502's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ltorlo64 View Post
    Quit! This is the first time I have ever seen Krupski defend a police officer!
    lol, true!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12