Thread: White House News Conference Blocks Entry To CNN and Other Fake News Outlets

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

White House News Conference Blocks Entry To CNN and Other Fake News Outlets

This is laughable and it's been a long time coming.

Cnn, NY Times, LA Times and Politico were others that were denied entry to the press conference.

Of course, CNN is screaming foul.

It's about time fake news outlets were called into account.

Trump even called fake news outlets, enemies of the People. Now, he's giving them descriptive names...

Trump doesn't mess around.

I love it!!!!

http://money.cnn.com/2017/02/24/medi...gle/index.html

(Sorry, title should have "Entry" placed between "Blocks" and "To." Couldn't edit it.)
    Last edited by alismith; 02-24-2017 at 02:44 PM.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Fixed it for you.

It was great hearing Trump rip them for editing out the word "fake" from their reports, thereby proving his point!

Thanks for fixing it.

It's soooooo refreshing to have a President, instead of a limp-dicked, apologetic, muslim-loving, America-hating mulatto, who isn't afraid of the media and who's sole attention is focused on fixing what all the Dimocrats broke.

Anything he does is an improvement.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

Lightbulb

Turnabout is a byotch. I love the sound of pointy, yellow, leftist teeth gnashing in the morning...it sounds like...Victory.
    Nietzsche: From life's school of war: what does not kill me makes me stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by mrkalashnikov View Post
    Turnabout is a byotch. I love the sound of pointy, yellow, leftist teeth gnashing in the morning...it sounds like...Victory.
    Oh, so that's what that sound was. I thought it was a flock of rabid rats eating each other under the house. Oh wait, it's the same thing....never mind.

Freedom isn't free.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

This is awesome. I hate to be that guy, but when they regain power, I wonder how they will treat the honest media?

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

I would tell them to go suck obamas dick like you did for 8 years.

The fake news outlets are saying this is a violation of US Constitution. Funny, the amendment says nothing about propaganda outlets wich is much more accurate a description of the fake news.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

Thumbs up

I went on www.whitehouse.gov and sent him an Email this Weekend. I hope his Staffers allow it to reach his Desk. Sure would like to get a reply from him. It is good to see a man in the Whitehouse that can't be bought. Paul
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.

In Loving Memory of Montell W. Truitt 8 March, 1933, 3 June, 2021

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    I would tell them to go suck obamas dick like you did for 8 years.
    I believe you spelled labia wrong.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Why not keep them out? All they're going to do is publish lies. They can sit at their desks and make up shit that isn't true.
    Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 T2K's Avatar

Their 1st Amendment rights are not being impeded, they can (and do) say whatever they want. And, as an American, of course I support that. Free Speech means you need to hear things that you don't like, which is fine. They can rant and rave and display insane bias, then let we the people choose who we want to hear.

Speaking of fake news/cnn;

Talk about media bias… last September, CNN stealth-hired Valerie Jarrett’s daughter – Laura Jarrett. Valerie Jarrett is Barack Obama’s consigliere… his closest friend and adviser. Many believe she is the true source of power behind Obama’s presidency. CNN’s newest hire was only made public in January. And it was done very, very quietly. Not only did they hire a biased journalist, she’s not even a reporter. She has no experience and yet she will be covering the Department of Justice. Is it any wonder CNN is despised and not trusted?

This is a political insurgency. It is outright civil war now. Valerie Jarrett just moved in with the Obamas to further plot a coup against President Trump and now this. Laura Jarrett should not have been hired because of her political ties. It’s just that simple and yet, that is exactly what the Clinton News Network did. Just disgraceful.
    http://rightwingnews.com/barack-obam...-wont-believe/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Speaking of fake news/cnn;

Talk about media bias… last September, CNN stealth-hired Valerie Jarrett’s daughter – Laura Jarrett. Valerie Jarrett is Barack Obama’s consigliere… his closest friend and adviser. Many believe she is the true source of power behind Obama’s presidency. CNN’s newest hire was only made public in January. And it was done very, very quietly. Not only did they hire a biased journalist, she’s not even a reporter. She has no experience and yet she will be covering the Department of Justice. Is it any wonder CNN is despised and not trusted?

This is a political insurgency. It is outright civil war now. Valerie Jarrett just moved in with the Obamas to further plot a coup against President Trump and now this. Laura Jarrett should not have been hired because of her political ties. It’s just that simple and yet, that is exactly what the Clinton News Network did. Just disgraceful.
    http://rightwingnews.com/barack-obam...-wont-believe/
    When you have the momentum (as the libs do with the Media), you keep on forging ahead.

Never stop when you control all the cards.

Freedom isn't free.