Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Presidential Address

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Just heard a news report that, according to a CBS news poll, 82% of the people who heard Trump's speech, last night, approved of it and said it was very upbeat. The poll included many Dimocrats, too.

Pretty soon, Trump will have pulled enough Dims away from the Dimocrat Party, that they'll be nothing more than a bitter, fringe, hate group.....

Awwwww....real shame.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    It is funny to hear the morning after media reporting that Trump did a good job and they liked his speech. HUH? They must be up to something reporting good words about Trump.

There was a post from Mike Rowe on FB that I saw. It was very long and was about his congressional testimony about jobs. He had a couple of lines about the speech last night that resonated with me. He said:

I heard two quotes that really struck me last night.
    “True love for our country requires both parties to find common ground.”
    - Donald Trump
    “We can’t find any common ground we can agree on.”
    - Nancy Pelosi

Quote Originally Posted by Viking350 View Post
    There was a post from Mike Rowe on FB that I saw. It was very long and was about his congressional testimony about jobs. He had a couple of lines about the speech last night that resonated with me. He said:

I heard two quotes that really struck me last night.
    “True love for our country requires both parties to find common ground.”
    - Donald Trump
    “We can’t find any common ground we can agree on.”
    - Nancy Pelosi
    Typical words from a pickle-sucking, pinched sphincter.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Typical words from a pickle-sucking, pinched sphincter.
    She just made it easy. All trump has to do is find something that her constituents will back and she will prove herself to be useless. Something we all already know

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

Thumbs down

Does anyone else beside me also realize if there is ever a massive Race War or Civil Disorder, that all White democrat's will also be Killed! That Obongo Decal on the back of their Car would not help them. They would just be considered more White Folks. Liberals never cease to amaze me. We will always be a deeply Divided Country by Race!
    Last edited by Hobe Sound AK; 03-01-2017 at 08:00 PM.
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.

In Loving Memory of Montell W. Truitt 8 March, 1933, 3 June, 2021

Quote Originally Posted by Hobe Sound AK View Post
    Does anyone else beside me also realize if there is ever a massive Race War or Civil Disorder, that all White democrat's will also be Killed! That Obongo Decal on the back of their Car would not help them. They would just be considered more White Folks. Liberals never cease to amaze me. We will always be a deeply Divided Country by Race!
    And ideology.

Freedom isn't free.

As expected, CBS (fake) News started their broadcast with a fake set of statistics claiming that only 37% of Americans approve of his administration, so far.

Just switched to Fox News. Maybe I'll get a better take on his speech from this channel.

No matter what, the Dims/Liberals/Media will hate everything he says and show as much contempt for his as possible.

Oh well, Trump isn't talking to them. He's talking to real, patriotic Americans and they can't stand that.

He just reached the podium, now.

Enjoy!!!!

I watched a re-run via YouTube.

It was sickening.... every good thing Trump said was met with stone faced silence from the democrat side.

Bring jobs back to America? Democrat silence.
    Destroy ISIS? Democrat silence.
    Keep illegals out of our Country? Democrat silence.
    Assist victims of illegals? Democrats boo'd it!

Anything good that the President mentioned (which was... all of it) the Democrats hated.

What the FUCK is wrong with the dems? Do they want death, despair and destruction for the USA?

Is their hatred so deep that they place hate above the well-being of our Country?

GOD they make me SICK!
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Just heard a news report that, according to a CBS news poll, 82% of the people who heard Trump's speech, last night, approved of it and said it was very upbeat. The poll included many Dimocrats, too.

Pretty soon, Trump will have pulled enough Dims away from the Dimocrat Party, that they'll be nothing more than a bitter, fringe, hate group.....

Awwwww....real shame.

That's all they are now. A bitter fringe hate group.

It took the average American way too long to see it... but thank God... they finally did.

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    That's all they are now. A bitter fringe hate group.

It took the average American way too long to see it... but thank God... they finally did.
    And, they're going out of their way to, further, drive it home. Keith Ellison and Debbie Schultz, both Dims, refused to stand,or clap, for anything, even when the slain Navy SEAL's widow, broke down into tears. The cameras picked up on this and showed it to the rest of the world. Even some media outlets are commenting on this disgraceful behavior.

It must really be hard for Dims to show compassion and common sense, even when everyone is watching.

I hope these two America-hating reprobates are voted out of office in the next round of elections. I hope their opponents use this as part of their campaign.

http://nation.foxnews.com/2017/03/01...aside-remained

Freedom isn't free.

And, they're going out of their way to, further, drive it home. Keith Ellison and Debbie Schultz, both Dims, refused to stand,or clap, for anything, even when the slain Navy SEAL's widow, broke down into tears. The cameras picked up on this and showed it to the rest of the world. Even some media outlets are commenting on this disgraceful behavior.

It must really be hard for Dims to show compassion and common sense, even when everyone is watching.

I hope these two America-hating reprobates are voted out of office in the next round of elections. I hope their opponents use this as part of their campaign.

http://nation.foxnews.com/2017/03/01...aside-remained
    ...to which this reply was given:

Link: http://forward.com/fast-forward/3645...on-for-navy-se

Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Keith Ellison were apparently smeared by a right-wing campaign that falsely claimed the two top Democrats failed to applaud the widow of a slain Navy SEAL at President Trump’s speech to Congress.
    Apparently, common decency is a "right-wing" thing.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 T2K's Avatar

I wasn't able to watch it, but I read the transcript. SOLID

I am glad I voted for President Trump.

Disgrace: Keith Ellison and Debbie Wasserman Schultz Remain Seated Like Cold Stones When Navy SEAL's Widow Was Honored
    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...&newsletterad=

domesticenemycrats.jpg

Also, just read that Colin Koepernick is going to stand during the anthem for 2017.

Lol.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

To go along with their poll numbers that showed Hitlary winning the Electoral College, they are now claiming that Trump's address was seen by fewer people than obama's.

Fake news just keeps on coming....

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/t...164415522.html

Freedom isn't free.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12