Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Membership Registration.........

Thumbs up New Membership Registration.........

Sometime next week we will be turning it on. I will get with Alex to get it up to date.

Sorry I have been a recluse so to speak. We have had some health issues I have been dealing with. My wife has had some chronic issues for awhile and she had surgery at the end of January this year. My attention has been on her for the last few years, she is recovering well for the most part.

Anyways..... For those who have been wondering why the new registration is not working for the last few years, it was an email issue. I will have it on my part fixed and have Alex bring our website back online for NEW MEMBERS. I know there is ALOT of guest that have been viewing.

Next week for those viewing wanting to register here...

David
    The Guns Network | Often Imitated - Never Duplicated!
    The most recently revised government version of anything supersedes all evidence to the contrary past, present or future. That's a working definition of authoritarianism.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Sounds like you were focused in the right place. Hope things are going better. Looking forward to being able to pay for one of the most important resources I have available! Thanks for the update.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

While you are at it can you fix the Link where I can post Photos directly from my Pictures of my Computer? Instead, of having to use some 3 Website to do so? something I will never do. We should not have to use some damn Photobucket system. I have not been able to post Photos here directly from my Computer, for over 2 Years! I can post to the Gallery, and post youtube, but that is it! It is your fucking site,! fix it!!!!! Please. Paul
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.

In Loving Memory of Montell W. Truitt 8 March, 1933, 3 June, 2021

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Good idea. And jeez I nees to catch up my contribution.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Nice to see you posting again, and better to hear that your wife is at least "recovering well for the most part".

I was wondering why we were so stagnant here. Sure would be nice to start getting some new blood into this old site!

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Does this mean we have been members of a "private club" these past few years?

Best of luck on the health issues.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Yeah man you focus on what matters. And we ain't it.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by Hobe Sound AK View Post
    While you are at it can you fix the Link where I can post Photos directly from my Pictures of my Computer? Instead, of having to use some 3 Website to do so? something I will never do. We should not have to use some damn Photobucket system. I have not been able to post Photos here directly from my Computer, for over 2 Years! I can post to the Gallery, and post youtube, but that is it! It is your fucking site,! fix it!!!!! Please. Paul

You had better be glad it is not my fucking site.

be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by Guns Network Staff View Post
    Sometime next week we will be turning it on. I will get with Alex to get it up to date.

Sorry I have been a recluse so to speak. We have had some health issues I have been dealing with. My wife has had some chronic issues for awhile and she had surgery at the end of January this year. My attention has been on her for the last few years, she is recovering well for the most part.

Anyways..... For those who have been wondering why the new registration is not working for the last few years, it was an email issue. I will have it on my part fixed and have Alex bring our website back online for NEW MEMBERS. I know there is ALOT of guest that have been viewing.

Next week for those viewing wanting to register here...

David

Nice to hear from you. Hope your wife is OK.

Yeah, it would be nice to get a lot of new members here. We need it.

Until then, take care of what you need to do. We'll hold down the fort...

---- Roger
    Last edited by Krupski; 03-04-2017 at 05:24 PM.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Really? You're gonna bust his ass about this now? Did you not read his post? His family is way more important than this site, any of us or your ability to post photos.

Damn man, think before you write!

Not busting anyone! I had brought this up before, you cannot transfer Photos from your Computer directly! I am referring to my Pictures, on my personal Computer It has blocked me for over 2 Years. Except for the Gallery! We should not have to transfer Photos here from a 3rd Site.
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

The gallery isn't a 3rd party site, it is part of Gunsnet.

Not busting anyone! I had brought this up before, you cannot transfer Photos from your Computer directly! I am referring to my Pictures, on my personal Computer It has blocked me for over 2 Years. Except for the Gallery! We should not have to transfer Photos here from a 3rd Site.
    Check your PM.

I know it is, but if you can post stuff in the Gallery from your Personal Computer, you should be able to do the same on the Forums, it used to be that way, till about 3 Years ago.

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

Family first David! We will still be here.
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!

I know it is, but if you can post stuff in the Gallery from your Personal Computer, you should be able to do the same on the Forums, it used to be that way, till about 3 Years ago.
    You may be smarter than me but I have been trying to posts pics to threads longer than you have been a member. And I have never been able too.
    As a matter of a fact it is on ongoing inside joke. Check yourself man.

It strikes me funny you can worry about haw a damn movie ends and not care about the man that
    has help keep this site up. Yeah......
    Last edited by l921428x; 03-05-2017 at 04:46 PM.

be the heat..

I wish everyone would stop putting words in my Mouth. Stop trying to make me into a Villan. I should have just worded it differently. that's all there is to it.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Same here, I haven't been able to upload pics for years. Gives me an errah {in Ted Kennedy speech} every time.

OK... I have the emails taken care of. I just texted Alex the info, their system needs 4 hours or so for things to start working. Hopefully we will be able to turn on the the system for NEW MEMBERS later today.

David
    The most recently revised government version of anything supersedes all evidence to the contrary past, present or future. That's a working definition of authoritarianism.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

OK.... everything is working....

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast