Thread: Please report any issues to me either here or...

Please report any issues to me either here or...

..in the Update/Upgrade forum.

I decided to go all in and apply an upgrade after building the Standby Server. Going over logs now and so far looks pretty good.
    -=Alex=-
    Please send me a message of ANY and ALL server / forum / site related issues that need to be addressed. This does not include personal problems with users or moderators. Dont ask me for help on posting a picture, video or whatever in a thread. Ask someone else. I'm busy.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Everything functioning normally. No issues for me to report. Congrats on what seems to be a good upgrade.

Assuming this reply is post-upgrade.

LOL.. yes, that was post upgrade. :-) Then a little while later, another somewhat big upgrade coming up, but before then, a vBulletin upgrade.
    -=Alex=-
    Please send me a message of ANY and ALL server / forum / site related issues that need to be addressed. This does not include personal problems with users or moderators. Dont ask me for help on posting a picture, video or whatever in a thread. Ask someone else. I'm busy.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

I wanted to update my contribution, but didn't remember how I did it last time. Wasn't it done through the store?

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    I wanted to update my contribution, but didn't remember how I did it last time. Wasn't it done through the store?

Working on fixing that page and payment links on there. It *used to be* located here:

http://www.gunsnet.net/ak47/storeindex.php
    -=Alex=-

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Everytime I try to post a picture it gives me an error something about being over 2.31 MB...... Been doing that forever.

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

Good stuff! Id like to contribute again too but right now, I'm struggling to keep up on bills... can't wait for the economic upswing to reach Mississippi or for my house to sell so I can move back to TX... where the economy is fine and there are jobs for me.
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    Everytime I try to post a picture it gives me an error something about being over 2.31 MB...... Been doing that forever.
    What do you mean by "been doig that forever"? 6 months or so or just a few days ago? If its over a few days old (your issue), then ok, I'll look at it but later. If it started happening just recently, I'll need to check it out. I dont know what the file limit is.. I'll look at that also.

BTW, what are the specs of the image you're posting? 800x600 or greater?
    -=Alex=-

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

ad bots are coming in and posting random crap
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    ad bots are coming in and posting random crap
    I'll have David fix that. I know what it is, but that portion of vB that handles it, he knows more about.
    -=Alex=-

do we need to change our clocks the site is an hour behind by my clock. I do not remember this before.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    do we need to change our clocks the site is an hour behind by my clock. I do not remember this before.
    Thats in your profile. Mine shows the correct time.
    -=Alex=-

OK then

corrected thanks...........
    Last edited by l921428x; 03-16-2017 at 08:45 AM.

be the heat..

No issues reported. I'm going to rebuild the standby with this image, so...there's no going back once I do this.

Next upgrade coming up in the next few days..
    -=Alex=-

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by gunsnetadmin View Post
    What do you mean by "been doig that forever"? 6 months or so or just a few days ago? If its over a few days old (your issue), then ok, I'll look at it but later. If it started happening just recently, I'll need to check it out. I dont know what the file limit is.. I'll look at that also.

BTW, what are the specs of the image you're posting? 800x600 or greater?
    Since the old site forever. Have no idea what the pic specs are, next one I try to post I'll let you know here. Okay just tried to upload a tiny pic Manage Attachments
    Upload Errors

maddow.jpg - Exceeds your quota by 2.34 MB. Click here to view your attachments

Sum of all attachments owned by 1 Patriot-of-many: 2.35 MB

Current Attachment Total: 2.35 MB

*PIC size was 49.4 KB (50,665 bytes)
    Last edited by 1 Patriot-of-many; 03-21-2017 at 09:39 AM.

Oh yeah I think I have uploaded 2 pics to the sight and it took several tries. Schuetz had to help with a pic.
    I have never been able to load pics even the gallery is a pain.

be the heat..

Everything seems to be running fine except for a LAGC worm in the script.

BISHOP