Thread: A Heartwarming tale of an American family

A Heartwarming tale of an American family

Mother and Son Transition to Father and Daughter After Realizing They Are Transgender
    https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/mother-...164709815.html

hahahhhahahahahahah!
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Evidence that mental illness is inherited.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Mother and Son Transition to Father and Daughter After Realizing They Are Transgender
    https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/mother-...164709815.html

hahahhhahahahahahah!

OMG!!! What if I'm a tranny and don't know it yet?

Will you guys still love me?

Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Dammit, I try to reply to threads, and aomehow it goes to report.

Aren't you my age? I would think you would know it by now. Lol

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    Evidence that mental illness is inherited.
    Not only that, but it's spreading.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Ok, I see. My thumb hits that tiny triangle on the left.

“I was scared to go alone to my ultrasound; so I took a friend. Throughout the procedure, the nurse kept referring to me as a ‘she’. Each time, my friend would correct her. After a while, the nurse seemed confused. ‘She’s having a baby,’ she insisted.” ‘No,’ my friend responded, ‘he’s having a baby.’ It was very upsetting. A week later, the nurse called and left a voicemail with the results of my exam. ‘His cervix and bloodwork look healthy,’ she said. I was so happy. The nurse had finally gotten it.”

This is one of the stories I heard at a recent conference on how to create a transgender-inclusive workplace culture. I went because I wanted to learn the perspective from transgender individuals personally. I also realized that if this is the workplace of the future, I would rather be prepared ahead of time than surprised later.
    http://thefederalist.com/2017/03/20/...ing-men-women/

"Chromosomes Don’t Do or Mean Anything"

lol how does a man even get a cervix?
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

what in the bituminous assfuck am i reading
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    OMG!!! What if I'm a tranny and don't know it yet?

Will you guys still love me?

No I will not but I cannot speak for lagc.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Regina Krupski

PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    “I was scared to go alone to my ultrasound; so I took a friend. Throughout the procedure, the nurse kept referring to me as a ‘she’. Each time, my friend would correct her. After a while, the nurse seemed confused. ‘She’s having a baby,’ she insisted.” ‘No,’ my friend responded, ‘he’s having a baby.’ It was very upsetting. A week later, the nurse called and left a voicemail with the results of my exam. ‘His cervix and bloodwork look healthy,’ she said. I was so happy. The nurse had finally gotten it.”

This is one of the stories I heard at a recent conference on how to create a transgender-inclusive workplace culture. I went because I wanted to learn the perspective from transgender individuals personally. I also realized that if this is the workplace of the future, I would rather be prepared ahead of time than surprised later.
    http://thefederalist.com/2017/03/20/...ing-men-women/

"Chromosomes Don’t Do or Mean Anything"

lol how does a man even get a cervix?
    There are some really sick people on this planet....

This ass wipe had better not apply for maternity leave when this unfortunate child is born. Maternity leave is pretty universal, but paternity leave is not. If she insists on being called a man, then "he" can't get maternity leave.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...an-menstruate/
    Cass Clemmer, the author of The Adventures of Toni the Tampon, has been using her coloring book character to “destigmatize” menstruation. Now, however, she also wants to “de-gender” the female biological process and to persuade children that men get periods too.
    This larger political campaign is also pushing judges to permit men to change their legal sex by simply declaring they have a female “gender identity.” That ruling would allow men to freely use women’s shower rooms, women’s shelters, and women’s athletic leagues. The ideology also says that women with the “gender identity” of men should be described as men — even when they are menstruating.
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...an-menstruate/
    Cass Clemmer, the author of The Adventures of Toni the Tampon, has been using her coloring book character to “destigmatize” menstruation. Now, however, she also wants to “de-gender” the female biological process and to persuade children that men get periods too.
    This larger political campaign is also pushing judges to permit men to change their legal sex by simply declaring they have a female “gender identity.” That ruling would allow men to freely use women’s shower rooms, women’s shelters, and women’s athletic leagues. The ideology also says that women with the “gender identity” of men should be described as men — even when they are menstruating.
    So, if I were younger, and didn't get a period, even though I changed my legal sex from male to female, I could sue her for false advertising?

Can you imagine a young kid, who believed all this crap growing up, then studies to become a doctor, what that kid will think when he, or she, starts medical school? With this kind of information, they'll be no better than tribal witch doctors.

Then, no one will care about medical insurance as it won't cost much more than a chicken, or two, to be treated....

This shit crossed the insane mark years ago, and is now in totally uncharted waters. They say that insanity knows no bounds....I guess they're right about that. Cass Clemmer is proof of that.

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by Helen Keller View Post
    Regina Krupski

Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

'We were fortunate enough to have two uteruses': Transgender MAN gives birth to his own daughter after his wife was unable to fall pregnant
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...#ixzz4cMU3Op9a

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Helen Keller View Post
    what in the bituminous assfuck am i reading
    You and me both Guy! I am so sick of hearing about Queer related Stuff, The only good thing about Arabs is they kill Fags! If we end up in a major National Emergency down the Road, The Country will right itself from within.
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.

In Loving Memory of Montell W. Truitt 8 March, 1933, 3 June, 2021