Thread: Went to see the new Movie Life Last Night!

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

Thumbs up Went to see the new Movie Life Last Night!

]I had thought it would be something like Alien. There are some scenes that remind you of the first Movie. However this Movie was far more better than just some Monster on the Loose Film. The Story is of a group of International Scientists on the Space Station. They retrieve a Mars Lander that was on the way back. It has Life Forms in it. These are Scientists not Soldiers, they react the best way they can. All I will say about the Martian is this, it does not walk on 2 Legs, and is HIGHLY intelligence. The Movie is tense and keeps you going from scene to scene. I Highly recommend this Film. obliviously they must keep it from reaching Earth. The only sad Scene I will tell you about, is the Black Doctor,(Aryon Bakare) who cannot walk. They try to save him, he asks them to unstrap him, and he floats in the Low Gravity of the Station, and Dies. This Movie is not what you expect. Well worth seeing.
    Cast:
    Jake Gyllenhaal
    Rebecca Ferguston
    Ryan Reynolds
    Hiroyuki Sanada
    Aryon Bakare
    Olga Dhovchnaya as the Commander.
    Last edited by Hobe Sound AK; 03-26-2017 at 11:45 AM.
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.

In Loving Memory of Montell W. Truitt 8 March, 1933, 3 June, 2021

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Like the black guy in the movie, "Canadian Bacon" told John Candy, the black guy always dies first in a movie.....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

Yes, but this Guy was well liked, he was a Top Scientist as were they all. You can see in the Trailer how it was fighting with him in the Lab. It was sad to see him Die, I think he wanted to be released from the Bed, as he could not walk, he felt more free up in Space, and that is how he Died. The low Gravity in the International Space Station was well done too. I did not know they do not have Full Gravity up there.
    Last edited by Hobe Sound AK; 03-26-2017 at 04:38 PM.
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.

In Loving Memory of Montell W. Truitt 8 March, 1933, 3 June, 2021