Holy Mary, Mother of God...

I take a 2-year sabbatical to reflect and collect myself, and come back here to my home-sweet-home to find...

(Alright, alright... I had this big snarky piece of political diatribe all typed up and raring to go, reflecting on current events and the political situation and what not, but against better judgment, I'll refrain from posting it. )

HAHAHA! Hey guys, what's up? Is America great again or what?

You know, after Schuetz gave me the ol' heave-ho two years ago to this day, all thanks to Kadmos dragging me down with him because of his post in that missing girl thread (that Jewish tombstone photoshop you guys made for him was a nice touch, BTW ) I took some time off away from the Interwebz to reflect and do some soul-searching.

But I did check in to lurk from time to time, just to see what all the latest gossip was about amongst the culture.

Some days when I got bored and needed a lift-me-up, I'd just come here and do random searches as guest for random keywords, and up would pop up dozens of threads back from a few years ago, all the epic debate threads we had over the years over everything from evolution to global warming and everything else. Those were some good times! That $300 I donated for GunsNet Platinum membership a few years ago was worth every penny.

I did find it quite humorous to find some of you still talking about me (and Kadmos for awhile) many months after we had our posting privileges revoked. And by the looks of it, a few were even counting down the very day until our possible return as well.

I obviously left quite an impression on y'all -- and, to be honest, y'all left quite an impression on me as well.

I just want you to know that I love all you guys. And enjoy listening to your banter very much, even if I can't always be part of the conversation any more.

Anyway, take care. And godspeed. (In case Schuetz gives me the perma-boot now that I've reared my ugly head again, like he promised a few months back.)

And may Justice Gorsuch expand our gun rights, including allowing all felons to exercise their God-given 2A rights once again as well.