Thread: Video of Antifa, protesters, marchers, open carry in Phoenix AZ.

Video of Antifa, protesters, marchers, open carry in Phoenix AZ.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fbkKDrXF1GU

Well alrighty, I don't think anything good comes from these people. And in my opinion this just stirs the pot, or kinda beats the war drum. With some people on the left calling for violence, bloodshed, and civil war. This to me is just a show of force and threats to maybe encite negative reaction that would escalate to what they may be seeking. I'm not against people's rights to have whatever arms they want, however with the fights, riots, and violent protests that have happened recently I beleive this shit is getting real. And civil war is probably closer than most would like to admit. Also with the protests and fights recently law enforcement was held back, and obviously told not to get involved. I don't know if you guys gave seen or heard about this video yet, if so sorry about the old news, but I felt that people here have the right and need to see this. Godbless.

look at all those skinny jeans.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Check your breathing....
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

My breathing is ok lol. I just thought what they were doing was bold, and was thinking that some of those people have used pepper sprays, and mace on unarmed people that don't agree with them so far in previous videos I was watching online. And was wondering if/when they might use firearms. And was thinking if so it would give the gov a ton of options to mess it up for law abiding people that own guns. Bans, martial law, confiscation? Who knows man. If the left is going to tote some guns around, maybe the pro trump supporters might have to as well at their rallies. I think many of those people in the video were probably paid to be there. Just a bunch of weird stuff going on.

As it was a pro-2A march, I had a sneaking hunch of the cameraman's ideology.
    This was confirmed about 5 minutes in when he said something about filming "right-wing hate groups".

'Nuf said?
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

At another site they have found some evidence that some of those "rifles" were not real.
    Mental illness is a strange thing. But arc i don't have a problem with them but there are
    plenty on "their" side that do.

be the heat..

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Fake guns. Dumb shits are asking for a massacre.

"I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

IMO it's still ass stomping time, not yet time to go shooting.

If it wouldn't destroy my career to be caught on camera or arrested I'd be very tempted to go buy some non-lethal gear and go to these Trump rallies for no other reason than to beat ass.

I love all the yellow and black flags and the Pinochet slogans yelled at leftist's by the anti-antifas now. Shit is getting fun.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

I want a plate carrier with NO PLATES too .

outward bowing legs would be a nice touch as well.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    IMO it's still ass stomping time, not yet time to go shooting.

If it wouldn't destroy my career to be caught on camera or arrested I'd be very tempted to go buy some non-lethal gear and go to these Trump rallies for no other reason than to beat ass.

I love all the yellow and black flags and the Pinochet slogans yelled at leftist's by the anti-antifas now. Shit is getting fun.
    Not everyone has to be out front. REMFs are needed also. I am kidding of course but I know that it takes all angles to fill a circle.

be the heat..

"And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Do you have any better pics of the guns or links? Not doubting it, they are probably airsoft.

At least they are handling the fake guns safely. Nobody has a finger on the triggers in these pics.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”